“This mysterious endoskeleton will appear at random when closing your monitor. If he is in your office, open your monitor again to make him disappear.”
Yenndo is a Funtime endoskeleton and a minor antagonist from Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location. Despite his small role in the main game, he also appears in the Custom Night. Yenndo is an endoskeleton strongly similar to Funtime Freddy's.
Yenndo is very similar to Funtime Freddy's endoskeleton (whose full body can be seen more clearly from the "Making of Freddy" section in the Extra menu), with complete lack of a suit-shell, to reveal very detailed endoskeleton wirings, somewhat resembling human muscle layers, although, he has three differences - a lack of inner face-plates, both hands (while lacking a hand-puppet), and yellow irises (rather than Funtime Freddy's hazel/blue). If observed closely, his nose looks different compared to Funtime Freddy's, being slightly flatter. Yenndo doesn't seem to wear a hat, nor hold any form of microphone, though, he does appear to have an upside-down screw at the top of his head.
Unlike Funtime Freddy's own endoskeleton, Yenndo's appearance somewhat resembles that of a human, despite his alarming similarity to one of Funtime Freddy's images from the "Making of Freddy" section in the Extra menu, where his full, visible endoskeleton is shown.
When using the Flash Beacon in the Funtime Auditorium on Night 3, the player has a very rare chance to encounter Yenndo, instead of Funtime Foxy. When encountered, he will remain stationary, with three total positions, rather than twitching, unlike Funtime Foxy. Yenndo appears to maintain eye contact with the player, and will not attack them. However, if the player fails to use the beacon while encountering him, Funtime Foxy will still attack them regardless.
|"I assure you, I am very real."|
The contents of this section are from a non-canon source, and thus, have no bearing on the official lore of the series.
“Appears at random in the office; open the monitor to make him disappear.”
Challenge modes where Yenndo is active are listed as follows:
- Funtime Frenzy
- Freddy & Co.
- Top Shelf
- Golden Freddy
- Yenndo is the first endoskeleton that is capable of physically attacking the player (unless Ennard is counted).
- Yenndo's name is presumably a portmanteau of "Yellow Endo", as he is an endoskeleton with yellow irises.
- This, by extension, could also be a reference to Golden Freddy's name in the first game's code; "Yellow Bear".
- Yenndo is Freddy Fazbear's only counterpart to lack both a hat and a bowtie.
- Although, if the top of his head is observed, there is an upwards-facing screw, suggesting that there is a hat that is supposed to be screwed on, or perhaps even that the screw is the hat.
- Yenndo is Freddy's only counterpart whose endoskeleton is visible in its entirety.
- One of Yenndo's positions from the Funtime Auditorium is very similar to one of Toy Freddy's positions, since he appears in the Office from the second game, standing with his head tilted and his jaw hanging open. Additionally, his jumpscare somewhat resembles that of Toy Freddy's.
- Yenndo is the second animatronic in Sister Location to have a looping jumpscare animation, the first being Ennard.
- Yenndo is one of five animatronics from the Custom Night to appear solely in the Private Room, never appearing on any of the cameras. The four others being the Minireenas' second counterpart, Lolbit, Bonnet, and Bon-Bon.
- Yenndo is one of six animatronics from the game to completely lack voice-acting, the five others being the Minireenas, Lolbit, Electrobab and Funtime Foxy.
- Yenndo's position in the Private Room from the Custom Night is very similar to one of his positions in the Funtime Auditorium from the main game.
- While not counting the Custom Night-exclusive animatronics, Yenndo is one of two animatronics to not appear in the Extras menu alone, the other being Lolbit.
- Yenndo is partially canon, with his appearance in the Funtime Auditorium being canon, while his appearance in Custom Night is considered non-canon.
- Despite being an endoskeleton, Yenndo has eyebrows, a nose-piece, and cheek-spots, unlike Endo-01 and Endo-02.
- Yenndo is the only endoskeleton in the series to have a confirmed gender, unlike Endo-01 and Endo-02, whose genders remain ambiguous.
- The wires appear to be at a slightly different angle on the right side than on the left side, giving the appearance that the black circle is larger on the right side.
- The wires seen on Yenndo's pelvis region appear to clip through his hips.