- Not what you were looking for? See Animatronic (disambiguation), Endoskeleton (disambiguation), Bonnie (disambiguation), Spring Bonnie (disambiguation), or Plush (disambiguation).
“Something's stirring in the dark depths below... Will you be pulled under?”
The Wicked Tides animatronics have appearances themed around the sea and are mutated, humanoid versions of sea creatures.
Dark Water Endo
Dark Water Endo is primarily based on the species of anglerfish. His entire body glows a luminescent blue with small white tendrils sprouting out of Dark Water Endo's arms. Similarly to actual anglerfish, Dark Water Endo has hollow white eyesockets, large gills for ears, a large puckered lip filled with pointy teeth and a glowlight fin atop his head. He has four fingers per hand and two toes per foot. The hands are a dark black while his fingertips glow white in contrast. The center of his body has a large splash that's mixed with colors of sparkly orange, yellow and purple, which is also covered somewhat by white lines.
Sunken Toy Bonnie
Unlike the other two animatronics, Sunken Toy Bonnie is based more on the environment of the sea rather than a specific sea creature. His entire body is comprised of sea rock mostly covered in green algae. Sunken Toy Bonnie's ears are made from coral, his cheeks are clam shells, his bow-tie is made from seashells and the round spot on his belly is made from what appears to be either a rock or some form of egg. His eyes are once again hollow lacking pupils and appear to be either bubbles or shining pearls.
Piranha Plushtrap is based on a piranha as the name suggests. His suit color is slightly darker, but still a shade of dark green like his original counterpart. His mouth is open wide with sharp teeth in various sizes protruding out of his mouth and even sticking out of his arms. Piranha Plushtrap has two sets of ears; his regular rabbit ears and orange piranha ears strapped to the side of his head. His eyes are the same color as his suit, with cyan pupils glowing from them. His three fingers are attached together by stubs of pink flesh. His chest has been torn open, revealing his sharp and spiky rib cage. In one of his renders, a strange green ooze is spilling out of both his mouth and open stomach, despite being an animatronic.
As for Piranha Plushtrap's new environment, it appears to be in a sunken pirate ship, filled with barrels, coral and seaweed. One of the ship's walls are gone, allowing the player seeing the light of the ocean ahead of them. The electronic devices used to charge up the shocker are inserted into the ship's wood frame and are somewhat covered with algae from decay.
- The Wicked Tides animatronics began the use of a new format for teasing future characters and skins.
- While most animatronics are teased either through in-game e-mails or Twitter posts on the FNAF AR Twitter account, all of the Wicked Tides animatronics were teased through scattered puzzle piece pop-ups in-game, which when put together would form a full picture of it.
- Dark Water Endo was featured on the shop for the event's runtime.
- Interestingly, Sunken Toy Bonnie and Piranha Plushtrap do not have original workshop animations. Sunken Toy Bonnie reuses Toy Bonnie's workshop animation and Piranha Plushtrap reuses Plushtrap's workshop animation.
- They are two of five animatronic skins/characters to reuse other skins/characters workshop animations. Melted Chocolate Bonnie reuses Jack-O-Bonnie's workshop animation instead of receiving an original workshop animation for himself. Little Red Chica and Big Bad Foxy reuse Scorching Chica and Ringmaster Foxy's workshop animations.
- Piranha Plushtrap was supposed to be released on June 3, 2021. However, due to technical difficulties, he was delayed to June 7.
|The sound Dark Water Endo makes when attacking the player.|
|The sound Sunken Toy Bonnie makes when attacking the player.|
|The sound Piranha Plushtrap makes when attacking the player.|