- Not what you were looking for? See Vent (disambiguation).
Vents are the locations in Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location.
There are at least four vents - one between the Elevator and the Primary Control Module room, and the second between Primary Control Module and the Circus Control room. There are two possible vents leading to Ballora Gallery and Funtime Auditorium, but the player is never seen crawling in them.
Additionally, there is another vent in the Private Room that, as with the doors, keeps Ennard from attacking the player. Ennard enters this vent in two positions; one far away from the camera vent, and one close to it. In the noncanonical Custom Night mode, Bidybab starts in this vent, where she gradually emerges through the vent, and will attack if the player does not close the vent.
- This is the first time that the player gets to enter and leave the air vents.
- In the Extra menu showing the Primary Control Module, the air vents are blocked by metal bars. This was likely scrapped during development.
- The vent in the Private Room in the fake ending looks a lot different from the vent in the Custom Night.
- This is likely due to the change of lights.
- On Night 1, if the player stays in a vent after leaving Circus Gallery for long enough, they will hear noises, as if someone else was in the vent. The player will not get jumpscared, though.
|The following section is rather large and has been truncated for ease of page viewing.|
To view it, click the [show] tag.