|"I assure you, I am very real."|
The contents of this page are from a non-canon source, and thus, have no bearing on the official lore of the series.
- Were you looking for the actual game of the same name?
The Ultimate Custom Night "Demo" is the fourth troll game created by Scott Cawthon and was released on June 21, 2018 on Game Jolt.
GameplayWhen starting the night, it is revealed to be a reskinned version of "Doofas the Dinosaur", Scott's very first computer game made in 1989. Aside from the main character, Doofas having a Freddy's head, the enemies are also replaced with BB, Toy Freddy, Circus Baby, Happy Frog, etc.
- Level 1: Collect 15 Cupcakes.
- Level 2: Collect 8 coins. Destroy the Toy Freddy and BB enemies.
- Level 3: Collect 6 coins. Destroy the Circus Baby enemies.
- Level 4: Collect 9 coins. Destroy the Happy Frog boss.
- Level 5: Collect 9 coins. Destroy the Scraptrap and the Egg Baby enemies.
- Level 6: Collect 6 coins. Destroy the Helpy and Mr. Hippo enemies.
- Level 7: Destroy the Nightmare Mangle miniboss while avoiding the nightmare endoskeleton heads.
- Level 8: Destroy the Phantom BB miniboss while avoiding JJ's heads.
- Level 9: Collect 6 coins. Destroy the Mangle enemies.
- Level 10: Collect 10 coins. Destroy the Pigpatch and Orville Elephant enemies.
- Level 11: Collect 8 coins. Destroy the Puppet enemies.
- Level 12: Destroy the Toy Bonnie enemies.
- Level 13: Destroy the Old Man Consequences miniboss.
- Level 14: Destroy the Springtrap enemies.
- Level 15: Destroy the Withered Chica boss.
- Level 16: Destroy the final boss: Nightmare.
- Strangely, a star achievement that was previously scrapped from Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator (but recycled in Ultimate Custom Night for beating challenges) is found when looking into the game files.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.