- Were you looking for the PC version of the same name?
NOTE: A device with at least 2 GB of RAM is required for this game to run properly.
Welcome to the ultimate FNaF mashup, where you will once again be trapped alone in an office fending off killer animatronics! Featuring 50 selectable animatronic characters spanning seven Five Nights at Freddy's games, the options for customization are nearly endless. Mix and match any assortment of characters that you like, set their difficulty from 0-20, then jump right into the action! From your office desk, you will need to manage two side doors, two vents, as well as two air hoses, all of which lead directly into your office.
This time you will have to master other tools as well if you want to complete the ultimate challenges, tools such as the heater, A/C, a global music box, a power generator, and more. As if all of that weren't enough, you'll also need to set up laser traps in the vents, collect Faz-Coins, purchase items from the Prize Counter, and as always, keep a close eye on not one, but two, Pirate Cove curtains!
Other features also included:
- Challenge menu including sixteen themed challenges
- Voice acting from returning favorites as well as from new arrivals to the franchise
- Unlockable office skins
- Unlockable cutscenes
NOTE: Game entirely in English.
- The flashlight is activated with a button between the Freddy Fazbear Head and monitor buttons.
- The flashlight can be used even with the monitor being used at the same time.
- The doors can be opened and closed by tapping them, or in the monitor interface.
- The options to disable effects and renderization in the main menu is absent.
- The fan can be activated by tapping it, or in the monitor interface.
- The artifacts (Power Generator, Silent Ventilation, Global Music Box, etc.) can be now activated from the Office and the monitor.
- The main menu is notoriously more compact.
- When the Old Man Consequences Ending is over, the game will simply revert to the Game Over screen.
- To get rid of Lolbit, the player must tap the pop-up three times.
- When the trailer was first released, there was a different jumpscare animation of Nightmarionne that pops up at the end. Revealed to be a stolen fan model by Frisk YT, the video was immediately deleted and later re-uploaded with the original in-game jumpscare replacing the mistake.
- When tapping on Rockstar Foxy's parrot, the touch sensibility doesn't allow the player to choose correctly.
- While watching Toy Freddy, opening and closing doors on Five Nights at Mr Hugs will be notoriously harder, once again by the touch sensibility.