FANDOM


  • Santademon
    Santademon closed this thread because:
    Post limit.
    00:01, December 10, 2018

    (Here's this http://aminoapps.com/p/75vebb if you want pics. I keep doing this because I'm from amino.)

    Disclaimer, this is just my opinion, so please don't hate me when I make this. Anyway let's get right to it. 

    Evidence 1: they both look the same! Okay so you might be thinking, why am I using this? Well, it's mainly because golden Freddy is basically a yellow classic Freddy fazbear. What is fredbear? He's ALSO a yellow classic Freddy fazbear! The only difference is that he has a purple hat and bow tie instead of the Normal black. BUT it can be explained that the colors have been rusted up a lot.

    Evidence 2: nightmare fredbear and withered golden Freddy can turn into giant heads. This is ONE thing people ignored a lot, BUT since fredbear turns to a giant head, do you know it's like a reference to what's gonna happen 4 years later aka fnaf 2? I mean think about it, why else would Scott use nightmare fredbear to turn into a giant head just like golden Freddy from the second game?

    Evidence 3: eye color. Uh.. this may sound dumb, but if you compare the minigame version of fredbear AND golden Freddy (fnaf 1.) In the thank you image, you'd notice a very very very identical brown eye color between the 2. I mean sure everyone can have brown eyes, but the only ones that I know that has brown is really only fredbear and thank you image fnaf 1 golden Freddy, and like I said, golden Freddy and fredbear have the same suit design. 

    Evidence 4: they both have the same fate. Why do I said that? Well remember how golden Freddy looked like he was scrapped for like... I don't know, a few years ago? Well guess who has the same fate? Fredbear! I mean fredbear literally is scrapped because he is the one who caused the bite of 83. Plus if golden Freddy wasn't fredbear, why is he scrapped? I mean they didn't explain why that's the case.

    Evidence 5: stage 01, stage 01 HAS 2 golden suits that are named fredbear and spring bonnie, but that's NOT their names in the fnaf 3 game files, but their names are literally springtrap and GOLDEN FREDDY! I mean why does it matter? Because golden Freddy has a springlock bunny with him. Who else has the springlock bunny? Fredbear! I mean why else would Scott named them both golden Freddy and springtrap? Just to show that they are, in fact, spring bonnie and FREDBEAR! 

    Evidence 6, fnaf world. Yes I know, it's non canon, BUT they look the same, Why else would Scott use adventure fredbear for adventure golden Freddy? Like I said, to proov that he is in fact GOLDEN FREDDY. I mean they both share the same design, lack of kneecaps, and they both have the same color. The only difference is that he has a purple hat and bow tie instead of the Normal black and he has eyes, but like I said, it can be explained that fredbear was scrapped.

    Evidence 7, the silver eyes. Fredbear is described as a yellow Freddy Fazbear, and who else is a yellow Freddy fazbear? GOLDEN FREDDY. I mean in this book, they actually said that golden Freddy is in fact springlock like fredbear, who is in fact GOLDEN FREDDY, they show that William uses fredbear in the books, who now has no eyes and his hat and bow tie are black instead of purple.

    Evidence 8, bite of 83. Okay when you look at fnaf 1 golden Freddy and then you looked at his teeth and wondered WHY he has some kind of red lighting on his teeth, well after ucn and fnaf 4, it gives us an answer that in fact GOLDEN FREDDY is the fredbear that in fact caused the bite of 83. I mean gol den Freddy has blood on his teeth, and if think that's just the lighting, then why doesnt the same lighting go to fnaf 1 freddy? I mean when Freddy is on stage his teeth has some yellow lighting and when he is on night his teeth is white, HOWEVER with golden Freddy his teeth is white, BUT with part of some red lighting on the top of the teeth.

    Evidence 9, the DARTH COIN. When golden Freddy appear in your office use the death coin on golden Freddy when his AI is set to number 1, you get fredbear as the jumpscare. If Scott wanted to make him different from golden Freddy, why the hell does golden Freddy have death coin mechanic to spawn fredbear instead of, ya know, NIGHTMARE FREDBEAR?! Also if he wanted them to be different then why do they have the same design? 

    Evidence 10 and final evidence, their plushie are the same, I mean why would they both have the same design when they are plushies? I mean if fredbear had a plush, you would imagine that the fredbear plush would have had a new design with the buttons, lack of eye brows and no ears right? Well you're now wrong, the golden Freddy and fredbear plush has the exact same design, with difference. Well maybe the jaw is different but other then that, no difference what so ever.

    Anyway, that's all I have to say for now, hopefully you guys won't hate me on what I said, but I had a gum talk, anyways that's all, bye, have a good time. 

    Oh and sorry if I sound really cringy and rude, I'm just socially awkward.

    Oh yeah and this is just my opinion, as I said earlier, i just think their the same because of one thing... I don't want springtrap to be the only fredbear's animatronic, it may sound idiotic but it's true. I just think it makes no sense that there would be another golden bear, plus why did the company even make him if he's gonna be scrapped anyway? Anyway I know this reason is kinda crappy but oh well, I tried..

      Loading editor
    • Why is nobody commenting...?

        Loading editor
    • Patience is a virtue.

        Loading editor
    • I like the way you explained your theory, we need more people like you. But I dont agree with point 10 as you can say the same for the Foxy plushy and the Mangle plushy, so I don't think it is strong evidence to present. But the other point were strong and convincing, so I agree with your argument. 

        Loading editor
    • Helpy Central wrote:
      I like the way you explained your theory, we need more people like you. But I dont agree with point 10 as you can say the same for the Foxy plushy and the Mangle plushy, so I don't think it is strong evidence to present. But the other point were strong and convincing, so I agree with your argument. 

      Well I ran out of ideas for proof number 10,  so I choose the plushie. :/ sorry.

        Loading editor
    • Always stick with 10, not just for staifaction but also for getting money making videos. 

        Loading editor
    • Do I need YouTube money tho? 

        Loading editor
    • Do you need to derail, though?

        Loading editor
    • Do we need to stop saying tho, tho?

        Loading editor
    • Okay, ANYWAY, back to the point of the thread, please.

        Loading editor
    • Anyway... is this good evidence or are they crappy?

        Loading editor
    • It's alright.

        Loading editor
    • Kay... I was expecting to not be good at it anyway...

        Loading editor
    • Let me guess, I'm gonna get hate saying they ain't the same?

        Loading editor
    • No, I wouldn't say so.

        Loading editor
    • Good points.

        Loading editor
    • Thanks.

        Loading editor
    • However, for evidence 9, wouldn’t killing Golden Freddy prevent FredBear from ending you if they are the same?

        Loading editor
    • Additionally Golden Freddy has 6 toes while FredBear has 8 toes.

        Loading editor
    • Well the death coin thing should be evidence since you literally spawn fredbear.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah but it they're the same, killing Golden Freddy should also kill Fredbear.

        Loading editor
    • Maybe the Death Coin just makes Fredbear and/or Golden Freddy angry?

        Loading editor
    • Hmm.

        Loading editor
    • Ah whatever, if fredbear and golden Freddy aren't the same, why does the death coin mechanic even exist?

        Loading editor
    • Chillerrr1234 wrote: Additionally Golden Freddy has 6 toes while FredBear has 8 toes.

      Dunno.
      
        Loading editor
    • Nathan Dunlap wrote: Ah whatever, if fredbear and golden Freddy aren't the same, why does the death coin mechanic even exist?

      To get rid of an animatronic during the night.

        Loading editor
    • Hence the name Death Coin.

        Loading editor
    • Jeffrey Penguin wrote:

      Nathan Dunlap wrote: Ah whatever, if fredbear and golden Freddy aren't the same, why does the death coin mechanic even exist?

      To get rid of an animatronic during the night.

      I know that but I mean the mechanic that golden freddy spawns fredbear by using it, if Scott wanted to use it if fredbear is NOT golden Freddy, why not give that "use death coin to spawn fredbear" mechanic to nightmare fredbear instead? 

        Loading editor
    • Confused now. Logic is twisted.

        Loading editor
    • Especially in FNaF.

        Loading editor
    • Yep, pretty much!

        Loading editor
    • Anyway, Golden Freddy.. definitely Fredbear to some extent.

        Loading editor
    • It certainly appears to be the case, thanks to UCN.

        Loading editor
    • Chillerrr1234 wrote:
      Additionally Golden Freddy has 6 toes while FredBear has 8 toes.

      The Animatronic's where re-designed after the bite.

        Loading editor
    • CrescentBullcrap
      CrescentBullcrap removed this reply because:
      im gonna make a new one
      22:11, October 2, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • i assume that stage 001 from FNAF 3 is set in fredbear's family diner (because there's springbonnie in this minigame)... golden freddy's hat appears to be brown and his bowtie is black... which i kinda found weird because fredbear had a purple hat and bowtie.

      Golden Freddy Sprite

      he kinda looked the same as fredbear, again: the only difference between them is their hat and bowtie

      Spring Freddy Chomping

      like i said, and also i noticed his sprite name is spring_freddy.

        Loading editor
    • Maybe,  Scott never really thought about giving Fredbear purple accessories until FNaF 4 had actually became a thing?



      Also, an interesting thing to note, is that the name 'Fredbear' was mentioned before FNaF 4 had finally shed some light into his true identity. Most of us had assumed that ithe name was just a shortened version of 'Freddy Fazbear', but as it tuns out, he was actually just a yellow bear.

        Loading editor
    • Tricakay27 wrote:
      Maybe,  Scott never really thought about giving Fredbear purple accessories until FNaF 4 had actually became a thing?


      Also, an interesting thing to note, is that the name 'Fredbear' was mentioned before FNaF 4 had finally shed some light into his true identity. Most of us had assumed that ithe name was just a shortened version of 'Freddy Fazbear', but as it tuns out, he was actually just a yellow bear.

      Or the stage 01 minigame took place in the early 1970s before five nights at Freddy's 4, where fredbear and spring bonnie had the purple accessorys. I mean when looking at stage 01, I had this feel that it's in the 1970s.

        Loading editor
    • That could work!

        Loading editor
    • Honestly, concerning that, I'm all up for the whole idea that he had black accessories before having them as purple, but I can totally see how the purple accessories were just added once four came along, which I have supported beforehand. Afterall, it's highly likely that Spring Bonnie suit in Fruity Maze is the same one from the Diner: Springtrap. And there, he had a purple bow tie which wasn't actually shown anytime beforehand. So it could just be a preferable change on Scott's end.

      Then again, though, the staff easily could've just put on a new bow instead.

        Loading editor
    • Those are some pretty good points you've just made there, Jeff!

        Loading editor
    • Indeed they are...shame you wasted them here though.

        Loading editor
    • Well shit dude, I need to waste them somewhere. :v

        Loading editor
    • Why waste 'em when you could just give 'em all to me? :P

        Loading editor
    • I already heard those point's Jeff made before, but not in the same way, but anything that I can get out of it, stop looking at this comment.

        Loading editor
    • If you didn't want people to look at it, why didn't you remove it?

        Loading editor
    • Tricakay27 wrote: Why waste 'em when you could just give 'em all to me? :P

      No, they're mine. >:v

        Loading editor
    • K. XD

        Loading editor
    • you guys wasted your time here?

        Loading editor
    • I honestly have no clue. XD

        Loading editor
    • Perhaps, perhaps not.

        Loading editor
    • But anyway, it is now pretty obvious that Golden Freddy is Fredbear. Or at the very least, is a ghostly manifestation of Fredbear.

        Loading editor
    • Hence the difference from 2 to 1.

        Loading editor
    • Not to mention his detached head that flies towards you in 2. XD

      FNAF2GoldenFreddyJumpscare

      IT'S ME!

        Loading editor
    • It's me, more like "watch me ram my nose into your forehead you dirty child killer".

        Loading editor
    • Too Bad Purple Guy died, I wanted to see that VIllian win.

        Loading editor
    • Seriously?

        Loading editor
    • His Sprite is cool, and he is cool, so I wish he was alive.

        Loading editor
    • Okay...?

        Loading editor
    • You wont Understand, I like some Villian's on Movie's to, You won't Understand for my word's are to complicated for you.

        Loading editor
    • Like Darth Vader

        Loading editor
    • I don't really like the golden Freddy is a ghost theory. I mean if he's a ghost, how can he kill you? I mean to me, golden Freddy IS the fredbear, not a version or a ghost of him, he IS him. Because since both springtrap and scraptrap IS spring bonnie, why can't it be the same with fredbear and golden Freddy?

        Loading editor
    • FNAF2GoldenFreddyJumpscare

      You've completely missed the whole point.

      -_-

        Loading editor
    • Nathan Dunlap wrote:
      I don't really like the golden Freddy is a ghost theory. I mean if he's a ghost, how can he kill you? I mean to me, golden Freddy IS the fredbear, not a version or a ghost of him, he IS him. Because since both springtrap and scraptrap IS spring bonnie, why can't it be the same with fredbear and golden Freddy?

      That Theory was debunked long ago, wasn't it?

        Loading editor
    • Since when? -_-

        Loading editor
    • Tricakay27
      Tricakay27 removed this reply because:
      Rude!
      21:52, October 4, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • I know damn well what you were talking about! I'm asking you when that theory was debunked?


      Don't be suck a jerk!

        Loading editor
    • Tricakay27 wrote:
      FNAF2GoldenFreddyJumpscare

      You've completely missed the whole point.

      -_-

      Well maybe golden Freddy and the puppet have the same powers- oh forget it! Nobody cares about what I think anyway.

        Loading editor
    • Tricakay27 wrote:
      I know damn well what you were talking about! I'm asking you when was that theory debunked?


      Don't be suck a jerk!

      Go Look on Youtube, Freddit, everyone know's he's not a Ghost specifically if two guard's saw him.

        Loading editor
    • I did, and all they said was that Golden Freddy is not a hallucination. There's a big difference between a ghost and a hallucination, League, and to confuse the two would be a huge mistake!

      And FYI, William actually saw the ghosts of the children after he dismantled the animatronics they possessed, so your point about not being able to see Golden Freddy if he's a ghost is completely invalid!

        Loading editor
    • ....

        Loading editor
    • Look, the only reason why I think fredbear and golden Freddy are the same animatronic is because I don't like the idea of them being different... it gives golden Freddy no purpose to exist, unless if he IS fredbear, then it gives goldie a purpose, plus springtrap and spring bonnie being the same, it should be the same case with golden Freddy and fredbear. 

        Loading editor
    • Tricakay27
      Tricakay27 removed this reply because:
      Rude!
      21:53, October 4, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • Wow...

        Loading editor
    • Was Cassidy Chasing Purple Guy in The Fnaf 3 Minigame, Or The Puppet?

        Loading editor
    • That's a very good question.

        Loading editor
    • And I'm ignored...

        Loading editor
    • Oh stop it. We're not going to throw you a pity party, so quit acting like this.

      Anyway back on topic.

        Loading editor
    • Jeffrey Penguin wrote:
      Oh stop it. We're not going to throw you a pity party, so quit acting like this.

      Anyway back on topic.

      Okay, sorry for being fucking edgy.

        Loading editor
    • But yes, ever since UCN became a thing, it's now safe to say that Fredbear and Golden Freddy are definitely one and the same.

        Loading editor
    • Now, I'm not too sure about him being the exact Fredbear that bit CC, but yes he's definitely a Fredbear.

        Loading editor
    • A prototype, perhaps?

        Loading editor
    • I'm currently not sure, maybe a backup of some sort? I'm just fairly certain it isn't the one from 4 or the original diner.

        Loading editor
    • Good point. I mean, if there's more than one Freddy, Foxy, Bonnie, and Chica, then why can't there be more than one Fredbear?

        Loading editor
    • Yes, exactly. Currently I believe there are at least four different Fredbears and Spring Bonnies (maybe a fifth?), so UCN Fred could easily be one of many.

        Loading editor
    • I think ucn fredbear/fnaf 1 golden Freddy is the fnaf 4 fredbear on stage, but fnaf 2 golden Freddy is an extra suit. Just my opinion tho...

        Loading editor
    • And I respect your opinion. 

      It would be nice if Scott wasn't too vague when it comes to this series. Like, for example: Who is Crying Child, and exactly happened to him after he died? Who did the Bite of 87? What woman in her right mind would bare William's children, assuming they weren't even adopted by him? WHY DID SCOTT HAVE TO MAKE MICHAEL A LITERAL PURPLE GUY???

      (sorry... I just don't like half of these plot points)

        Loading editor
    • Tricakay27 wrote:
      And I respect your opinion. 

      It would be nice if Scott wasn't too vague when it comes to this series. Like, for example: Who is Crying Child, and exactly happened to him after he died? Who did the Bite of 87? What woman in her right mind would bare William's children, assuming they weren't even adopted by him? WHY DID SCOTT HAVE TO MAKE MICHAEL A LITERAL PURPLE GUY???

      (sorry... I just don't like half of these plot points)

      Maybe Scott's life is like "you know how it is when you think it's Friday but then someone tells you it's Thursday?" Lol

        Loading editor
    • That does sound like something he would say! XD

        Loading editor
    • "I always thought that was a white corny joke type meme, just my opinion"

        Loading editor
    • It's always Friday, you just have to belieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeve.

        Loading editor
    • The admins should watch this and edit Golden Freddy’s page.
      
        Loading editor
    • Maybe..

        Loading editor
    • Tricakay27
      Tricakay27 removed this reply because:
      15:11, October 26, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • ShadowPixels wrote:
      Nathan Dunlap wrote:
      (Here's this http://aminoapps.com/p/75vebb if you want pics. I keep doing this because I'm from amino.)

      Disclaimer, this is just my opinion, so please don't hate me when I make this. Anyway let's get right to it. 

      Evidence 1: they both look the same! Okay so you might be thinking, why am I using this? Well, it's mainly because golden Freddy is basically a yellow classic Freddy fazbear. What is fredbear? He's ALSO a yellow classic Freddy fazbear! The only difference is that he has a purple hat and bow tie instead of the Normal black. BUT it can be explained that the colors have been rusted up a lot.

      Evidence 2: nightmare fredbear and withered golden Freddy can turn into giant heads. This is ONE thing people ignored a lot, BUT since fredbear turns to a giant head, do you know it's like a reference to what's gonna happen 4 years later aka fnaf 2? I mean think about it, why else would Scott use nightmare fredbear to turn into a giant head just like golden Freddy from the second game?

      Evidence 3: eye color. Uh.. this may sound dumb, but if you compare the minigame version of fredbear AND golden Freddy (fnaf 1.) In the thank you image, you'd notice a very very very identical brown eye color between the 2. I mean sure everyone can have brown eyes, but the only ones that I know that has brown is really only fredbear and thank you image fnaf 1 golden Freddy, and like I said, golden Freddy and fredbear have the same suit design. 

      Evidence 4: they both have the same fate. Why do I said that? Well remember how golden Freddy looked like he was scrapped for like... I don't know, a few years ago? Well guess who has the same fate? Fredbear! I mean fredbear literally is scrapped because he is the one who caused the bite of 83. Plus if golden Freddy wasn't fredbear, why is he scrapped? I mean they didn't explain why that's the case.

      Evidence 5: stage 01, stage 01 HAS 2 golden suits that are named fredbear and spring bonnie, but that's NOT their names in the fnaf 3 game files, but their names are literally springtrap and GOLDEN FREDDY! I mean why does it matter? Because golden Freddy has a springlock bunny with him. Who else has the springlock bunny? Fredbear! I mean why else would Scott named them both golden Freddy and springtrap? Just to show that they are, in fact, spring bonnie and FREDBEAR! 

      Evidence 6, fnaf world. Yes I know, it's non canon, BUT they look the same, Why else would Scott use adventure fredbear for adventure golden Freddy? Like I said, to proov that he is in fact GOLDEN FREDDY. I mean they both share the same design, lack of kneecaps, and they both have the same color. The only difference is that he has a purple hat and bow tie instead of the Normal black and he has eyes, but like I said, it can be explained that fredbear was scrapped.

      Evidence 7, the silver eyes. Fredbear is described as a yellow Freddy Fazbear, and who else is a yellow Freddy fazbear? GOLDEN FREDDY. I mean in this book, they actually said that golden Freddy is in fact springlock like fredbear, who is in fact GOLDEN FREDDY, they show that William uses fredbear in the books, who now has no eyes and his hat and bow tie are black instead of purple.

      Evidence 8, bite of 83. Okay when you look at fnaf 1 golden Freddy and then you looked at his teeth and wondered WHY he has some kind of red lighting on his teeth, well after ucn and fnaf 4, it gives us an answer that in fact GOLDEN FREDDY is the fredbear that in fact caused the bite of 83. I mean gol den Freddy has blood on his teeth, and if think that's just the lighting, then why doesnt the same lighting go to fnaf 1 freddy? I mean when Freddy is on stage his teeth has some yellow lighting and when he is on night his teeth is white, HOWEVER with golden Freddy his teeth is white, BUT with part of some red lighting on the top of the teeth.

      Evidence 9, the DARTH COIN. When golden Freddy appear in your office use the death coin on golden Freddy when his AI is set to number 1, you get fredbear as the jumpscare. If Scott wanted to make him different from golden Freddy, why the hell does golden Freddy have death coin mechanic to spawn fredbear instead of, ya know, NIGHTMARE FREDBEAR?! Also if he wanted them to be different then why do they have the same design? 

      Evidence 10 and final evidence, their plushie are the same, I mean why would they both have the same design when they are plushies? I mean if fredbear had a plush, you would imagine that the fredbear plush would have had a new design with the buttons, lack of eye brows and no ears right? Well you're now wrong, the golden Freddy and fredbear plush has the exact same design, with difference. Well maybe the jaw is different but other then that, no difference what so ever.

      Anyway, that's all I have to say for now, hopefully you guys won't hate me on what I said, but I had a gum talk, anyways that's all, bye, have a good time. 

      Oh and sorry if I sound really cringy and rude, I'm just socially awkward.

      Oh yeah and this is just my opinion, as I said earlier, i just think their the same because of one thing... I don't want springtrap to be the only fredbear's animatronic, it may sound idiotic but it's true. I just think it makes no sense that there would be another golden bear, plus why did the company even make him if he's gonna be scrapped anyway? Anyway I know this reason is kinda crappy but oh well, I tried..

      Stop living in 2015, we know that he's Fredbear.

      Have you fucking read every other comments on other people? Everyone still thinks their different or everyone still thinks their the same, so... what was the point of saying "stop living in 2015" when really everyone still thinks their different including after ucn? Then again it's everyone's opinions so this is my opinion.

        Loading editor
    • this is just a question nathan, because there's one thing i feel suspicous about you

      sometimes you are hating on yourself and i wonder why, is it because there's so many debunked theories of yours or is it because you think we're hating on something that you like?.

        Loading editor
    • CrescentBullcrap wrote:
      this is just a question nathan, because there's one thing i feel suspicous about you

      sometimes you are hating on yourself and i wonder why, is it because there's no many debunked theories of yours or is it because you think we're hating on something that you like?.

      No, it's actually has nothing to do with any of those.

      I hate myself for making some dumb mistakes in my life and I literaly regret doing them..

        Loading editor
    • Nathan Dunlap wrote: Evidence 1: they both look the same! Okay so you might be thinking, why am I using this? Well, it's mainly because golden Freddy is basically a yellow classic Freddy fazbear. What is fredbear? He's ALSO a yellow classic Freddy fazbear! The only difference is that he has a purple hat and bow tie instead of the Normal black. BUT it can be explained that the colors have been rusted up a lot.

      Colours on fabrics don’t rust

        Loading editor
    • Extra Springtrap 1

      Not so yellow now, is he?

      You could argue that the colors on the fabrics hadve worn down, and became dull overtime.

      I mean, just look at Spring Bonnie after 30 years of sitting in a safe room with a dead man inside of him!

        Loading editor
    • wait... if fredbear is golden freddy, wouldn't make sense for him to rust 30 years later too? well he was never seen in fnaf 6 tho.

        Loading editor
    • Hmm... Good point.

        Loading editor
    • Golden Freddy's pretty much just a ghost in the form of an animatronic, so I don't necessarily think he'd rust then. Spirits aren't made of metal.

        Loading editor
    • Very good point!

        Loading editor
    • That makes sense even though the wiki disagrees I do agree that they are the same.

        Loading editor
    • @Nathan Dunlap 

      I 100% agree. I very strongly beleive that FNaF 2 Golden Freddy is just scrapped Fredbear.

      A lot of people don't seem to realize that UCN Fredbear actually "bears" (Don't kill me plz) more resemblance to FNaF 2 Golden Freddy? The main innacuracy between the two is the snout, which is too big.

      I made a diagram to show you.

      https://imgur.com/5UthwPI

      Please tell me if experience any problems viewing it on Imgur.

        Loading editor
    • Erm...

      The FNaF1 bow tie has creases in it too, not just the FNaF2 one. Also, the edges of the UCN Fredbear's bow tie are much more rounded, and line up with the edges to that from the classics. The withered animatronic bow ties are much more pointed and sharp at the edges.

      The eyebrows on Withered Golden Freddy are more shiny and mildly bumpy in comparison to the UCN Fredbear eyebrows. WGF's eyebrows are also thinner and longer than UCN Fredbear's. In fact, they stay true to the FNaF1 eyebrows, where they're short, and don't shine at all. Yes, while UCN Fredbear does have thinner eyebrows than classic Freddy, that still doesn't make them the same as the FNaF2 ones.

      Withered Golden Freddy's ears are not the same as the ones UCN Fredbear has, WGF's ears are much square shaped at the bottom whilst UCN Fredbear's are all round. The inner layer of the ears are also different, WGF's not dipping in while the classic ears do. And UCN Fredbear's ears dip in, as hard as it may be to see.

      The shadows on UCN Fredbear's body suggests his body is not actually the same as Withered Golden Freddy's, though it could have been mildly edited like with his cheeks. But that doesn't automatically make it the same, also don't forget he's at an angle, so of course it's going to look different.

      You're also disregarding UCN Fredbear's jaw, which is clearly the classic Freddy jaw.

      Please thoroughly look into the designs between the two more next time rather than just glancing.

        Loading editor
    • ...

      Fredbear's was franchised out to create Freddy's.

      And Phone Guy says the classic animatronics came from Fredbear's Family Diner.

      Would it not make sense for the original Fredbear to look like Classic Freddy?

      Also, jesus christ, GOLDEN FREDDY IS NOT A PHYSICAL ENTITY. It's a ghost of a child replicating the form of the suit it died in; a slumped Fredbear suit. The only reason it looks like Freddy is because the two are very similar. Sure, they're not entirely the same, but it's clear the two were made around the same time.
      Golden Freddy UCN Office

      There's actually traces of purple on the hat, so whoever said the hat is black can go do one.

      Stage01 Minigame

      I mean, for god's sake, it even looks like Classic Freddy here.

        Loading editor
    • Actually, the drawings in the FNAF 2 office prove that Golden Freddy physically existed at some point...

        Loading editor
    • Mmm...

      Could just be Fredbear.
      The Office 2 No Flashlight

      You mean the one in the corner, right?

        Loading editor
    • Golden Freddy in FNaF 1 is definitely not an animatronic.

        Loading editor
    • The Wiki hopper 2 wrote: Mmm...

      Could just be Fredbear.
      The Office 2 No Flashlight

      You mean the one in the corner, right?

      Oh, you're actually right and wrong at the same time, cause if 'Golden Freddy' is slumped Fredbear then this means he physically existed. Another thing is, you were saying that the hat has traces of purple on it, but in the drawings its black


      Also, does anyone know why there are drawings of the Classic animatronics in FNAF 2, I mean, weren't they scrapped before the location opened?

        Loading editor
    • From what I can see here...

      Yes, Golden Freddy is not physical. He's a ghost in the form of an animatronic.

      The purple hue on WGF's hat is actually just the lighting, as he didn't have said purple marks on his hat in FNaF2. It was just black.

      The drawings are quite difficult to put together when it comes to FNaF (if they're even relevant), since most of them are quite crude and rather odd for kids to draw. They could very well be the toy animatronics in those drawings, with the kids just making them look odd, considering we have Mangle and Balloon Boy in some other ones. Why wouldn't there be drawings of the toys?


      The case of Fredbear's accessory colors are a little complicated, but there could be a not-so-lore reason as to why they suddenly appear as purple rather than black. We know that in FNaF3 from the posters that the Springtrap Spring Bonnie suit had a black bow tie, however in Fruity Maze he's shown with a purple one instead. This could actually be an aesthetic choice on Scott's part. He could've started by portraying the springlock suits with black accessories, but then simply decided to swap them over to purple. This isn't the first time he's done this, actually.

      As we all (hopefully...) know, Classic Freddy does not have buttons. However, in the EoN minigames, he does. Why is this? Well, this could very well be an update to the character's canon design. In this case, Freddy Fazbear. Freddy Fazbear's default character design has buttons, but his classic doesn't have them. That's why Classic Freddy has buttons in those minigames.

      So if that can happen with Freddy, who's to say it can't apply to Fredbear and Spring Bonnie? They may have started with black accessories, but then their canon designs were altered to where they would be purple instead. Heck, if TCttC is Fredbear's, that could even explain why Fredbear is orange instead of the yellow he's seen as today.

      At least, that's how I see it.

        Loading editor
    • I have totally forgotten about this darn conversation..

      Anyways, I don't really care if they are the same anymore, since the lore of the games are ALREADY fucked up to begin with anyway..

        Loading editor
    • Well, you got that right.

        Loading editor
    • The lore is an absolute mess, I'll give you that. And don't even get me started on the novel's lore!

        Loading editor
    • Hope the next series isn't as confusing.

        Loading editor
    • You and me both.

        Loading editor
    • @Jeffrey Penguin

      I happen to be aware of all of innacuracies you pointed out. However, the bowtie is too large on the UCN Fredbear to be FNaF 1.

      Sadly, it is most likely a mistake on Scott's part that it doesn't resemble the FNaF 2 Golden Freddy as much as it should. This fact upsets me. Because this is the only evidence of multiple Fredbears, I am going to say there are not multiple. I agree with the accessory idea, and that was my theory too. Hell, in FNaF 3 Fredbear has a brown hat!

      Glad that we can all agree on the fact that FNaF 2 G. Freddy is Fredbear.

        Loading editor
    • It does make a lot more sense for him to look more like FNaF2 Golden Freddy, especially concerning the time he was made. The classics only started looking like... classics in (probably) the 90s, not all the way back in the 70s.

        Loading editor
    • Jeffrey Penguin 

      But sadly, it barely resembles FNaF 2 any more than FNaF 1. (Come on, Scott. You can do better than this!) First it was Scraptrap, and now it's Fredbear. Are there gonna end up being more than 1 Shadow Freddy because the one in the FNaF 3 minigame has 2 ears?

      Nonetheless, I still beleive there is only one Fredbear. Scott probably just screwed up. I thought the same thing about the years... It just doesn't add up. It's obvious that Scott attempted to make it look like FNaF 2 with things like the squarish body, but the face is still too far off.

      Welp, I guess it's better than people thinking Fredbear looked like a fixed nightmare Fredbear. (I hated those Fredbear designs)

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, I know. Part of the reason why I think there are more Fredbear suits. Oh well.

      But yeah, fixed NFB Fredbears are kind of strange. He looks like he would still be too scary for kids, especially if they give him red eyes. Like, what.

        Loading editor
    • Exactly what I thought! Some of the fixed N. Fredbears are terrifying! Most of em are also pretty ugly. Glad those aren't canon... 

      They never made sense to me in the first place, considering the fact that you don't get fixed withered animatronics if you fix the other nightmares.

      But yeah, I understand from the Scraptrap forum that you're looking for a reasonable explanation for these suit changes. It is definitely possible that there are different fredbear suits of a different appearance. Like how Spring Bonnie most likely has that going on. I honestly hope that either the UCN Fredbear gets rhetconned, or it's a different suit, because I like the old animatronic styles better than FNaF 1.

        Loading editor
    • Jeffrey Penguin wrote:

      But yeah, fixed NFB Fredbears are kind of strange. He looks like he would still be too scary for kids, especially if they give him red eyes. Like, what.

      Well, there is that one Freddy design on page 80 or something of the Logbook...

        Loading editor
    • Jeffrey Penguin wrote: The drawings are quite difficult to put together when it comes to FNaF (if they're even relevant), since most of them are quite crude and rather odd for kids to draw. They could very well be the toy animatronics in those drawings, with the kids just making them look odd, considering we have Mangle and Balloon Boy in some other ones. Why wouldn't there be drawings of the toys?

      True, but they look so similar to the drawings we see in FNAF 1...

        Loading editor
    • Seems to be an artistic difference, most of the Freddy's throughout the book don't keep a consistent design.

      The drawings are kind of hard to place, you know? They could very well be like the minigame sprites where it's sometimes a little different. But it still makes more sense for them to be the toys, they wouldn't really keep old drawings up next to new posters, right?

        Loading editor
    • I wasn't talking about the animatronics in FNAF 1,  I was talking about the drawings....the drawings in FNAF 1 are so similar to the ones in FNAF 2, which is freaky

        Loading editor
    • I know that's what you meant.

        Loading editor
    • in my opinion, the kid drawings are basically kids' experience with the animatronics so of course there will be drawings in later games that are similar to the first game (not to mention that most of fnaf is set in the pizzeria which is a kid friendly restaurant) . and also, is it really important?

        Loading editor
    • FunniMeem.JPG

        Loading editor
    • "Maybe it just doesn't mean anything at all..."

      --Mr. Hippo

        Loading editor
    • Marked as one of the most useful and repeated quotes in the fandom.

        Loading editor
    • And one that inevitably has been turned into a weapon against creative people like me.

        Loading editor
    • Jeffrey Penguin wrote: Seems to be an artistic difference, most of the Freddy's throughout the book don't keep a consistent design.

      The drawings are kind of hard to place, you know? They could very well be like the minigame sprites where it's sometimes a little different. But it still makes more sense for them to be the toys, they wouldn't really keep old drawings up next to new posters, right?

      Ya think? Cause it's not only the drawings that belong to the Withereds...you can find their plushies in the Prize Corner

        Loading editor
    • Well, it's implied in the novels some were drawn by adult hands, so...

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, what's wrong with some Classic plushies? They have Toy animatronic figurines anyway.

        Loading editor
    • Exactly, there's no harm in reselling popular toys.

        Loading editor
    • @The Wiki hopper 2

      Are you implying that FNaF 2 is a sequel and not a prequel?

      If so, I refuse to jump on the "bandwagon". FNaF 2 has been a prequel for so long, and I refuse to say otherwise just because MatPat says so. If the animatronics were from Fredbear's, then wouldn't that mean it is a prequel?

      The reason I ask that is because you called FNaF 1 animatronics "classics", but now it seems that you and Jeffrey are referring to the FNaF 2 animatronics as "classics" (I think that name should belong to them as long as we're on the same page as far as the timeline) Could you please clarify?

      Wow, everytime I start writing here, it somehow ends up as a paragraph. But I suppose that by writing this sentence, I am only lengthening this paper, so let's just end it here.

        Loading editor
    • Mecha Knuckles wrote:

      The reason I ask that is because you called FNaF 1 animatronics "classics", but now it seems that you and Jeffrey are referring to the FNaF 2 animatronics as "classics" (I think that name should belong to them as long as we're on the same page as far as the timeline) Could you please clarify?

      i think jeffrey was referring to the withered animatronics, they were recycled in FNAF 1.

      ​​​​​​keep in mind that there's a 1983 Freddy Fazbear's Pizza (the place where the withered animatronics came from) so the withered animatronics are the classics, the place was left to rot as stated by phone guy from FNAF2.

      to support the evidence of the FNAF 1 animatronics being the classics.
      590
      the newspaper in Night 6 of FNAF 2 stated this...
        Loading editor
    • Yeah, the classics most likely were recycled.

        Loading editor
    • Hm, I guess this wasn't something I necessarily thought through.

      FNaF2, yes, is a prequel. I called the toys classics because... well they resemble the classics from 1. Don't know why they look like them though, since the "origin" animatronics look way different from the classics. So it could just be Scott didn't put too much thought into them when he recycled the models.

        Loading editor
    • if we go by the timeline, the withered animatronics are the classics. they were first animatronics to exist in Freddy Fazbear's Pizza during 1983.

        Loading editor
    • Yes, they were refurbished into the classics, they just didn't really look like them.

        Loading editor
    • I've always thought it went like this:

      Classics

      Classics and their cartoonish representations in "Fredbear & Friends"

      Refurbished Classics(Undamaged Withereds)

      Withereds

      Classics

      Whatever's left of them after 3/3's EON minigames

        Loading editor
    • I understand. It's just confiusing when you call almost every incarnation a classic. 

        Loading editor
    • Honestly I only say classic when it involves the FNaF1 designs.

        Loading editor
    • Totally classic! 
      FreddyProfilePic

      They're just so memorable.

        Loading editor
    • Jesus that smile.

      His damn eyebrows.

        Loading editor
    • He looks as though he's plotting something...

        Loading editor
    • To be honest I hate it that he can move his eyebrows now. Probably was the retcon/s

        Loading editor
    • Most likely.

        Loading editor
    • how the hell is freddy able to move his eyebrows? not to mention that it's connected to the suit itself.

        Loading editor
    • Same reasoning Funtime Foxy could in the SL trailer, probably.

        Loading editor
    • Anyway, Fredbear.

        Loading editor
    • Yes, Golden Freddy is Fredbear, but that doesn't mean he's the same one from FNaF 4.

        Loading editor
    • Okay.

      Wow I'm late...

        Loading editor
    • Regardless of the differences, this Fredbear was clearly made around the time of the Classsic animatronics. And, due to Phone Guy's "20 years" thing, I'd say it was made in 1973, at the time of the first FFD.

      Fredbear_Jumpscare.gif

        Loading editor
    • This may sound like an unpopular opinion, but... I actually like the look of the fnaf 1 animatronics a lot more then the classics/withered ones. :/

      Anyway, back to Fredbear, I wish they at least make a fredbear's family diner game just to see what the f**k fredbear looks like.

        Loading editor
    • That's... not an unpopular opinion at all.

      Also (Hooper), even when the other 1973 suit, Springtrap, looks nothing like UCN Fredbear?

        Loading editor
    • I like the withered/classic animatronics better. 

      Fredbear was made before Spring Bonnie. Proof of this is that he only has 4 fingers, meaning that he was not built as a springlock suit, but rather refitted into one. On the other hand, Spring Bonnie was obviously built for being worn by a human, proof of this are the hands and feet. 

      I hope that UCN Frebear is an alternate suit (or gets retconned) because:

      1. It doesn't look enough like withered Golden Freddy. (I like that design better and wish it did look like that.)

      2. It looks like the FNaF 1 animatronics. (It shouldn't, because they didn't exist, and because the withered animatronics don't. Plus, the withered animatronics are from the same company!)

      3. His head looks different from the head of Fredbear that is on posters around the diner.
      Fredbearposter

      No fat cheeks, and a smaller muzzle. Doesn't this look like Withered G. Freddy's head?

      Fredbeardineroutsidewall

      Ditto.

      Come on, Scott. 

      @Nathan Dunlap

      I agree. He could also explain Scraptrap's design change, and UCN Fredbear.

        Loading editor
    • I Srongly Aggree about this

        Loading editor
    • Jeffrey Penguin wrote:
      That's... not an unpopular opinion at all.

      Also (Hooper), even when the other 1973 suit, Springtrap, looks nothing like UCN Fredbear?

      I have a solution for that.

      Henry made Fredbear, the Puppet, and the Classics.

      William made Spring Bonnie, BB and JJ.

        Loading editor
    • What do Balloon Boy and JJ have to do with this? JJ was just a Balloon Boy easter egg that Scott made into its own character just for fan service and to fill up roster slots. And it's safe to assume that BB was made along with the toys, correct?

      I honestly don't think Scott has any specific ideas as to who created who, but rather that they worked together on most of them.

        Loading editor
    • We can agree Fruit Punch and Lemonade Punch Clown are made by Afton, right? They're clowns, after all, and one of them has Ennard's button.

      Why can't BB and JJ be made by him as well?

      Anyways, I've been thinking, what if it was originally just Fredbear, the Puppet and the Classics? Like you've pointed out, Spring Bonnie is more advanced, and Fredbear shares the Classic's design.

      "If I had to sing those same stupid songs for 20 years...-Phone Guy

      FnaF 1 is in 1993. That would mean the Classics have been around since 1973, which actually makes sense considering the fact Freddy Fazbear and the gang were clearly around in 1983.

      You see, there's a reason their endoskeletons are called the Endo 01. It's not because they were the first endoskeletons to be modelled, it's because in the timeline, they were the first endoskeletons to be made.

      I mean, the endoskeleton from the backstage area in FNaF 1 is literally seen inside Fredbear in UCN.

        Loading editor
    • Chillerrr1234 wrote: Confused now. Logic is twisted.

      hA tHe TwIsTeD ONES!!!!!!!
      FNaFTTO

      HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

        Loading editor
    • Excuse me what the fuck-

        Loading editor
    • I don't get it, Chill... What's this about The Twisted Ones?

        Loading editor
    • Cause, I said Logic is twisted

      And then the twisted one’s..


      Hahahahahha

        Loading editor
    • Oh. XD

        Loading editor
    • C-cause.. y’know...

        Loading editor
    • It still wasn't necessary, that reply of yours was from about a month ago.

        Loading editor
    • Y-yeah, b-but..

        Loading editor
    • Whatever, we're not going to just derail this in a matter of replies, back on board.

        Loading editor
    • ANYWAY, I think FredbBear is just an updated or rebooted version of GF or the other way around.

        Loading editor
    • Wait, why the hell does UCN Fredbear have the FNaF 1 endo? The withereds (and withered g. Freddy!) have one similar if not the same as the FNaF 2 one, and SpringBonnie has his own endo, designed specifically for being worn. Fredbear was simply refitted into one. So why does he have it? Scott needs to stop derailing a sensical timeline with these stupid design changes.

      I highly doubt that the FNaF 1 animatronics existed before/during the time of Fredbear and the withereds. The way I see it is that the originals are:

      Fredbear, SpringBonnie, all of the withered animatronics before they were withered, and the puppet.

      The CEO stated (in the closing newspaper of FNaF 2) that it was possible that the company could come back with a smaller budget, and the FNaF 1 animatronics have a weaker endo and no extra features like facial recognition, criminal database, etc.

      Also, it still doesn't really matter who created who, but I will agree that it is possible William Afton created the ones you listed.

        Loading editor
    • becuz of the evidence surronding fredbear and golden freddy being the same character can indeed get heated i have a way to keep it under the collar that way it dosen't escolate into a war these are some of the reasons why most of us believe golden freddy and fredbaer are the same character

      number 1 fredbear looks like golden freddy except he has a purple hat and a purple bow tie

      number 2 some characters have appeared in more then just 1 game for example freddy, bonnie, chica, and foxy appear in fnaf 2 as the withered animatronics and springtrap and baby were in freddy fazbear pizzaria simulator so 

      number 3 in ultimate custom night more then 1 model of that characters can appear for example withered bonnie, withered chica, scrap baby, and willaim afton (springtrap) appear with their orignal counterparts

      number 4 in ultimate custom night when you use a death coin on any character it will remove them from the night except golden freddy because when you use the death coin on him fredbar attacks shouldn't that mean some connection between the 2 like them being the same character

      bonus clue is that both golden freddy and nightmare fredbear can both turn into a giant head

      so those are some of the reasons why golden freddy is pretty much the same character as fredbear. (so could we put fredbaer back in the same page as golden freddy because i will totally do that)

        Loading editor
    • (Sigh)

      Here's my take on it.

      The original Fredbear's, the 1973 Fredbear's, had no springlock suits. It was literally just Fredbear giving cake to kids, and the Puppet making sure no one escapes. 

      Freddy's was also present at that time, and essentially was the FNaF 1 location.

      Then, a decade after the two locations closed, the original characters are brought back. Freddy Fazbear's Pizza returns, but the original Fredbear is brought back as well, performing alongside a new animatronic: Spring Bonnie, the first ever springlock suit. Fredbear is also converted into a springlock suiit, but his endoskeleton is removed in order for that to happen. It then is placed backstage, where it remains. We even see Fredbear's endo in FNaF 1. The end result was that Fredbear and Spring Bonnie performed on one stage(STAGE01), and Freddy Fazbear, Bonnie and Chica performed on another stage(The one seen in FNaF 1).

      There was also a new version of Fredbear's Family Diner, featuring far more advanced versions of the original Fredbear and Spring Bonnie, one's that had been made by Afton Robotics, who at the time were in partnership with Fazbear Entertainment(just look at the Logbook). Then, at Freddy's Sister Location, someone dies after a series of simultaneous springlock failures. Fredbear and Spring Bonnie are put into animatronic mode, and employees are forced to wear ugly replacement costumes that were found on short notice. One of these was Scraptrap's suit, but that's not really relevant to what I'm talking about.

      After the springlock failures, the original suits were put in the Safe Room.

      After that, MCI happens, Freddy's closes, Freddy's reopens, Afton uses replacement Fredbear suit in SAVETHEM, Freddy's closes AGAIN, Freddy's reopens one more time, then closes, Afton dies in the original Spring Bonnie suit, becoming Springtrap, and FFD and springlock suits become irrelevant until FNaF 3.

        Loading editor
    • For some reason that just made me think about MatPat's line of "this restaurant opened, kids died, it closed, this restaurant opened, kids died again, it closed".

        Loading editor
    • There being a million Fredbears and SpringBonnies doesn't come together for me. I don't really agree with this theory. 

      Also, FNaF 1 definitely did not happen at the time of Fredbear's,or FNaF 2. Plus, the FNaF 1 animatronics aren't redesigned withered animatronics, because old Foxy's arm is in the box in the FNaF 3 office, which mostly disproves the redesign theory. 

        Loading editor
    • The Wiki hopper 2 wrote:
      (Sigh)

      Here's my take on it.

      The original Fredbear's, the 1973 Fredbear's, had no springlock suits. It was literally just Fredbear giving cake to kids, and the Puppet making sure no one escapes. 

      Freddy's was also present at that time, and essentially was the FNaF 1 location.

      Then, a decade after the two locations closed, the original characters are brought back. Freddy Fazbear's Pizza returns, but the original Fredbear is brought back as well, performing alongside a new animatronic: Spring Bonnie, the first ever springlock suit. Fredbear is also converted into a springlock suiit, but his endoskeleton is removed in order for that to happen. It then is placed backstage, where it remains. We even see Fredbear's endo in FNaF 1. The end result was that Fredbear and Spring Bonnie performed on one stage(STAGE01), and Freddy Fazbear, Bonnie and Chica performed on another stage(The one seen in FNaF 1).

      There was also a new version of Fredbear's Family Diner, featuring far more advanced versions of the original Fredbear and Spring Bonnie, one's that had been made by Afton Robotics, who at the time were in partnership with Fazbear Entertainment(just look at the Logbook). Then, at Freddy's Sister Location, someone dies after a series of simultaneous springlock failures. Fredbear and Spring Bonnie are put into animatronic mode, and employees are forced to wear ugly replacement costumes that were found on short notice. One of these was Scraptrap's suit, but that's not really relevant to what I'm talking about.

      After the springlock failures, the original suits were put in the Safe Room.

      After that, MCI happens, Freddy's closes, Freddy's reopens, Afton uses replacement Fredbear suit in SAVETHEM, Freddy's closes AGAIN, Freddy's reopens one more time, then closes, Afton dies in the original Spring Bonnie suit, becoming Springtrap, and FFD and springlock suits become irrelevant until FNaF 3.

      Also, from what I can tell, Afton did create the first Spring Bonnie, and judging by SL, he was the one who came up with springlock suits. 
      Springlock2

      As for this thing, it's a simple prototype of a funtime spring lock suit. It doesn't need to resemble any of the known animatronics as it's just a prototype.

        Loading editor
    • Mecha Knuckles wrote:

      Plus, the FNaF 1 animatronics aren't redesigned withered animatronics, because old Foxy's arm is in the box in the FNaF 3 office, which mostly disproves the redesign theory. 

      Phone Guy literally comments on the smell coming from the suits.

        Loading editor
    • That happens when you never wash your animatronics.

        Loading editor
    • As much as I like that, "If I had to sing those same stupid songs for 14 years and never got a bath" isn't as convincing.

        Loading editor
    • Hm...

        Loading editor
    • The Wiki Hopper 2 wrote:

      Springlock2

      As for this thing, it's a simple prototype of a funtime spring lock suit. It doesn't need to resemble any of the known animatronics as it's just a prototype.

      That... actually kind of makes sense.

        Loading editor
    • So, I guess that means that this was a first attempt at making a springlock suit?

        Loading editor
    • Well I don't know about that.

        Loading editor
    • Don't know about that one chief.

        Loading editor
    • Jeffrey Penguin wrote:

      The Wiki Hopper 2 wrote:

      Springlock2

      As for this thing, it's a simple prototype of a funtime spring lock suit. It doesn't need to resemble any of the known animatronics as it's just a prototype.

      That... actually kind of makes sense.

      I thought I was the only one who thought that! Everyone seems to think it's Funtime Chica or something...

        Loading editor
    • #RespectforChica 
      

      On that subject the logbook Chica sure didn't go anywhere.

        Loading editor
    • Uh oh, rip hashtag.

      That thing's design wasn't that good anyway. It's arms are about the same length even though one of them is missing an entire half of it! I mean, seriously??

        Loading editor
    • It was cool art but we never got a model out if it...which kind of sucks.

        Loading editor
    • Meh, we can't have everything.

        Loading editor
    • Mecha Knuckles wrote:
      Jeffrey Penguin wrote:

      The Wiki Hopper 2 wrote:

      Springlock2

      As for this thing, it's a simple prototype of a funtime spring lock suit. It doesn't need to resemble any of the known animatronics as it's just a prototype.

      That... actually kind of makes sense.
      I thought I was the only one who thought that! Everyone seems to think it's Funtime Chica or something...
      FuntimeChica UCN

      I mean, the fact anyone still believes that anymore astounds me.

        Loading editor
    • The Wiki hopper 2 wrote:
      Mecha Knuckles wrote:
      Jeffrey Penguin wrote:

      The Wiki Hopper 2 wrote:

      Springlock2

      As for this thing, it's a simple prototype of a funtime spring lock suit. It doesn't need to resemble any of the known animatronics as it's just a prototype.

      That... actually kind of makes sense.
      I thought I was the only one who thought that! Everyone seems to think it's Funtime Chica or something...
      FuntimeChica UCN

      I mean, the fact anyone still believes that anymore astounds me.

      I see now....

        Loading editor
    • I can show you the world-

        Loading editor
    • But can you show us the way?

        Loading editor
    • lol no.

        Loading editor
    • hold up, so if golden freddy is fredbear, and they refit the withered animatronics into the fnaf 1 animatronics, did they refit wgf into yellow bear?

      that doesn't make any sense. why bother trying to remodel a scrapped animatronic.

        Loading editor
    • I questioned that as well. Golden Freddy probably looks different between 1 and 2 because he can shapeshift. Fredbear, I don't know, that design could just be a projection or something and not the actually suit.

        Loading editor
    • Don't look into it too deeply, it might hurt.

        Loading editor
    • I've dealt with that before and I'll deal with it again.

        Loading editor
    • Yakkorinio wrote:
      hold up, so if golden freddy is fredbear, and they refit the withered animatronics into the fnaf 1 animatronics, did they refit wgf into yellow bear?

      that doesn't make any sense. why bother trying to remodel a scrapped animatronic.

      Give me some evidence that they were remodeled. There's no reason, the FNaF 1 animatronics are completely different.

        Loading editor
    • They did say they were keeping the original models, but since they were probably trying to save money at that point, they decided to remake them completely but with cheaper Endoskeletons. Though since the FNAF 1 animatronics are possessed, they either used parts from the Withereds or they were kept in the same building.

        Loading editor
    • Mecha Knuckles wrote:
      Yakkorinio wrote:
      hold up, so if golden freddy is fredbear, and they refit the withered animatronics into the fnaf 1 animatronics, did they refit wgf into yellow bear?

      that doesn't make any sense. why bother trying to remodel a scrapped animatronic.

      Give me some evidence that they were remodeled. There's no reason, the FNaF 1 animatronics are completely different.

      Withered animatronics = FNAF 1 animatronics.

      They're literally just recycled from the last restaurant, it's basically the same animatronic using parts from the last one with a cheaper endoskeleton like DarkSkull said.

        Loading editor
    • Theory: Golden Freddy is yellow because he's covered in piss.

        Loading editor
    • Take a look at Springtrap, and then we'll talk. 
      Springtrap Head Demo
        Loading editor
    • satire-

        Loading editor
    • Wha-

        Loading editor
    • But they're completely different. What parts exactly were recycled? We even see withered Foxy's arm in the FNaF 3 box of animatronics. :/ 

      I understand that they're possessed, so the souls were somehow transferred.

        Loading editor
    • not sure.

        Loading editor
    • the scoopa

      SCUP Print
        Loading editor
    • Remnant is what the game considers a soul or a copy of the soul. 

        Loading editor
    • no it's scuper obviously

        Loading editor
    • This was used to transfer the souls from the Funtimes to Mike. Maybe this or something similar was used to tranfer the withered to the classic. 

        Loading editor
    • Golden Freddy have 4 fingers Springlock suits have 5 maybe he got redesigned?

        Loading editor
    • FreddyTrollGameHead
      The Scooper
        Loading editor
    • And he might have never been used again

        Loading editor
    • Okay, here's something I've been working on.

      So, as I said before, Fredbear was originally a simple animatronic who gave cake to kids. Then, when Fredbear was reused, he was converted into a springlock suit.

      But what happened after the simultaneous spring lock failures? Phone Guy said the Classic suits were being retired to the Safe Room, which I can understand, but how did Fredbear's endoskeleton end up backstage?

      Here's my answer:

      Spring Bonnie had been made using Afton Robotics technology(Afton calls Spring Bonnie "my creation" in the novels), so therefore was incompatible with Fazbear Entertainment's animatronics.

      Fredbear however, was.

      In fact, his endoskeleton was pretty much exactly the same as it had been before he was turned into a springlock suit. Therefore, Fazbear Entertainment removed the endoskeleton, and put it backstage. The springlocks were then tripped, and the suit parts fell back in place.

      In fact, this is why Golden Freddy's slumped. Unlike the other kids, the soul possessed the suit, because there was no endoskeleton to possess. Sure, Golden Freddy's got an endoskeleton in him, but that's because Cassidy's no longer haunting the Fredbear suit.

      It's like the Logbook said, after the original suit was destroyed, "All that would remain is the ghost of the animatronic."

        Loading editor
    • Hm.

        Loading editor
    • Sooo... Fredbear is NOT Golden Freddy or...

        Loading editor
    • Helpy Central wrote:
      This was used to transfer the souls from the Funtimes to Mike. Maybe this or something similar was used to tranfer the withered to the classic. 

      Great point! Pretty sure that answers that question.

        Loading editor
    • Here's my answer: UCN Fredbear shouldn't look like FNaF 1. That design didn't exist. Scott just messed up, and might either pull a retcon on us, or an alternate suit thing. But still, he should at least have a different endo. Also, I don't think the backstage endo is Fredbear. And I'm pretty sure Golden Freddy has an endoskeleton.

      If you think the FNaF 1 design did exist, then where did withered g. Freddy come from?

        Loading editor
    • Well, I'm not sure but we can see a drawing of Golden Freddy in the FNAF 2 office.....

        Loading editor
    • Drawing from previous location, on the day of the FNaF2 murder, or an oversight.

        Loading editor
    • 1. CAN'T BE A PREVIOUS LOCATION BECAUSE "MY DAY AT THE NEW FFP" IS WRITTEN ON IT

      2. DON'T GET IT....

      3. COULD BE

        Loading editor
    • Or this was back when we assumed William used the Fredbear suit since Springtrap didn't exist at the time.

        Loading editor
    • Although, by the time of FNaF2, Will's Spring Bonnie suit is probably sealed up behind a wall, so perhaps he had to use a different suit for his next murder. In this case, if this is the case, a Fredbear suit.

        Loading editor
    • Long story short, Goldie has an endoskeleton and physically exists

        Loading editor
    • Yes they have an endoskeleton, though I'm not sure about them being physical.

        Loading editor
    • Guineapigrace wrote:
      Sooo... Fredbear is NOT Golden Freddy or...

      ...

      The Fredbear from UCN is the suit Cassidy died in.

      However, previous to the MCI, the endoskeleton was removed and put backstage.

      As a result, when Cassidy possessed the Fredbear suit, she couldn't move, as there was no endoskeleton to control.

      Then, the suit was destroyed, and Cassidy became Golden Freddy, a ghost of the original animatronic that's perpetually slumped.

      Is that so hard to understand?

        Loading editor
    • is it even implied that there's a fredbear suit in Freddy Fazbear's pizza?

        Loading editor
    • "We had a spare suit in the back- a yellow one. Someone used it, now none of them are acting right."-Phone Guy, FNaF 2 location, a location we know Spring Bonnie wasn't in.

      Also, about those drawings, some of them could've been recycled from the original location.

        Loading editor
    • In spite of it being the 'new' pizzeria?

        Loading editor
    • This is confusing... I've been confused since the first game.

        Loading editor
    • " Uh, I think the name of the place was..."Fredbear's Family Diner" or something like that. It's been closed for years though, I doubt we'll be able to track anybody down. "

      this line kinda confuses me. because if phone guy knows fredbear's family diner then he knows who is the yellow suit.

        Loading editor
    • I still am not convinced that the backstage endo is Fredbear.

        Loading editor
    • Same.

        Loading editor
    • I dont think it matters who the endoskeleton belongs to. I think the endoskeleton from FNAF 2 is more important. 

        Loading editor
    • Possibly.

        Loading editor
    • Jeffrey Penguin wrote: Possibly.

      The only real answer anyone could ever give concerning 99.9% of FNAF's mysteries.

        Loading editor
    • Pretty much.

        Loading editor
    • That or you're MatPat and Scott throws you a bone...and then releases a new game that screws over your theory.

        Loading editor
    • Starscream1998 wrote:
      That or you're MatPat and Scott throws you a bone...and then releases a new game that screws over your theory.

      Yeah.

        Loading editor
    • FNAF: Into Madness comes out and so too does MatPat's emergency stock of diet coke.

        Loading editor
    • I can't imagine that being very good.

        Loading editor
    • Nah it's fine, I've been living off coke here in Wales I'm about 95% sure the water in my body is mostly just coke now.

        Loading editor
    • That's... not good?

        Loading editor
    • You should have been in the hospital with kidney stones by now.

        Loading editor
    • Starscream1998 wrote: Nah it's fine, I've been living off coke here in Wales I'm about 95% sure the water in my body is mostly just coke now.

      Reletable

        Loading editor
    • WOW LET'S PLAY...LET'S PLAY AGAIN.....SOMETIME SOOOOOOOOOOOOON

        Loading editor
    • How about I cut your jumprope next time instead-

        Loading editor
    • UMMM shouldn't dis thread be closed??



      If yes then......CONGRATULATION LIL' PENGUIN YOU'VE SUCCESSFULLY RUINED THE REFERENCE N I HATE YOUUUU....if no, then ignore me

        Loading editor
    • i dont get the reference 

        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message