|"I was the first! I have seen everything!"
This section archives a lot of theories and speculation, which usually occurs from pre-release media, or just things that are still unknown, so please keep that in mind while reading. The page will continue to be updated with the most accurate information as more solid evidence is supplied.
- Not what you were looking for? See Princess Quest.
“I feel... strange.”
The Princess's sprite is made up of different shades of yellow. She's a blonde-haired princess with shoulder-length hair who wears a crown and a dress that ends right below her knees.
Princess Quest 1
The Princess starts off in a dimly lit room, with a lantern in her hand. She will have to find her way through the dark castle while being hunted by glitched rabbit-like enemies by lighting up unlit torches to light the way from her lantern and finding chests that can give her hearts or a key to unlock other parts of the castle. Eventually, she finds a key from a glitched chest and unlocks the glitched gate, allowing her to enter. The princess heads into the room and encounters a large rabbit-like amalgamation. The game will slowly glitch more and more until the screen goes dark.
Princess Quest 2
She starts off in an icy dungeon without her lantern, possibly losing it from her encounter with the amalgamation. The Old Man gives her a weapon called the 'sword of light', which she uses to fight enemies and light the unlit torches. She will then have to solve puzzles by activating a shadow version of herself, copying her movements invertedly. She will end up in the same dimly lit room she started off in the first Princess Quest. She enters the glitched door, teleporting the princess to a security office similar to the original Five Nights at Freddy's.
Princess Quest 3
Resuming where she left off, she's in Help Wanted's main hub room. She finds the Glitchtrap plushie from the conveyor belt puzzle involving the shadow princess and collects Vanny's mask in the Corn Maze from the Curse of Dreadbear DLC. After she gets these items and unlocks the main stage of the main hub with a key, it leads her to a large locked door from the Trapped Ending of Help Wanted. After she hits the door to open, a scream is heard before the game ends.
- The Princess is the only new character to be introduced in the mobile port of Help Wanted.
- The Princess is the first protagonist to wield a lethal weapon.
- In Security Breach's game files, the princess' sprite folder is named Cassidy.
- Cassidy is widely speculated to be the identity of the spirit inside of Golden Freddy, causing many people to believe that there may be a connection between them and the Princess.
- Strangely, in the latest version of Security Breach, the sprite folder had been renamed.
|Core Series Characters|