|"You have a lot of work to do while patrons eat their pizza in the other room."|
The bundle collection of three games, The Joy of Creation: Ignited Collection, is under development.
The Joy of Creation: Classic
- Main article: The Joy of Creation: Classic
The Joy of Creation: Classic is a first installment of the series and originally released on November 30, 2015.
The Joy of Creation: Reborn
- Main article: The Joy of Creation: Reborn
The Joy of Creation: Reborn is a second installment and originally released on May 15, 2016.
The Joy of Creation: Story Mode
- Main article: The Joy of Creation: Story Mode
The Joy of Creation: Story Mode is a third installment and originally released on July 18, 2017.
|"Perhaps some things are best left forgotten, forever..."
The contents of this article or section are from projects not a part of the Fazbear Fanverse initiative. This includes pre-rebooted versions of the games, cancelled projects, etc. Anything related to such is considered unofficial to the initiative. However, our sister wiki (The Joy of Creation) has already covered them.
The Joy of Creation: Halloween Edition
- External link: The Joy of Creation: Halloween Edition
The Joy of Creation: Halloween Edition is a Halloween spin-off for The Joy of Creation and released on October 31, 2016. It takes place in the Fazbear's Fright: The Horror Attraction establishment and features only one ignited animatronic enemy: Ignited Springtrap, a more broken-down version of Springtrap.
Nikson confirmed that Halloween Edition will not be officially included for the Ignited Collection.
- The title The Joy of Creation derives from the misheard dialogue of the original Five Nights at Freddy's game's Night 5 phone call, where it plays a heavily distorted and reversed version of an exert from Autobiography of a Yogi by Paramhansa Yoganandawith with few omitted words and syllables. When decoded, at the end of this call, it was first believed that the phone call was saying "the joy of creation", however it was actually saying "the joy of creative service" but the last words were cut off, leaving only "the joy of crea-".
|The Five Nights at Freddy's Franchise|
|Fazbear Fanverse Games|