- Not what you were looking for? See Freddy (disambiguation).
The Freddy Fazbear Virtual Experience is a virtual reality game released by Fazbear Entertainment and developed by Silver Parasol Games to make light of the rumors spread about the animatronics. It is the in-universe name for Five Nights at Freddy's VR: Help Wanted.
The game, in canon, was released in order to hide the bad press concerning the defacing stories spread by some "complete lunatic" that seems to be the unnamed in-game counterpart of Scott Cawthon. These stories have, according to HandUnit, been reformatted to be funny and distributed for entertainment.
Pressing this will take the player back into the Intro Sequence ride which should have played when they first started the game. This is useful for collecting the tape hidden there. The sequence itself features an introductory welcome speech by HandUnit. After giving a basic summary about the Virtual Experience itself, the player is then presented with a liability waiver which the player must agree to in order to continue. The waiver itself, provided the player is patient enough to let it scroll to the end, reads as follows:
“Welcome to the Fazbear Entertainment Quality Assurance team. Before we can officially congratulate you on your fabulous lifetime career choice, you must agree to this simple waiver. Our lawyers have come up with a way to save you time by bypassing all the legal terms, and pages and pages of law-related verbiage by creating this simple in-game app. The important points have been condensed to a single page. Consider precious moments of your life saved.
Main Hub Areas
This menu allows the player to select minigames. There are seven minigame menus, each containing different levels: FNAF 1, FNAF 2, FNAF 3, Dark Rooms, Parts and Service, Vent Repair, and Night Terrors.
The Blacklight Switch switches the game between the standard menu and the Blacklight Menu. The Blacklight Menu contains a revised Level Select with altered and/or more difficult levels. Blacklight Mode, along with the levels accessed from this version of Level Select, have a blacklight color scheme which exists everywhere except in the Tape Room and the Gallery.
- For more information, see Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Theme Song.
As of yet, the means of activating the Showtime button through normal gameplay has yet to be discovered. The feature has never been properly available since the release of the game and, as of now, seems unlikely to ever be officially implemented. However, through manipulating the files in the PC version, the results of pressing the Showtime button can be viewed, which is a stage performance featuring the four classic animatronics with alternate colors available in Blacklight Mode.
- Main article: Prize Counter
The Prize Counter is a location where the player can summon unlockable prize items.
After clearing Pizza Party, the Gallery button will appear. When clicked, the player is taken to a stage with a selection of characters on the right. A second selection of characters will appear on the left if the player has purchased the Curse of Dreadbear DLC. By pressing the button, an animatronic's model from the game will appear on stage.
Characters that were in the game when it was first released are on the right include:
Characters that were added in the game in later updates featured on the left include:
- Main article: Prize Room
The Prize Room can only be entered upon successful completion of a level. The room is adorned with purple, starry curtains and silver stars dangling from the ceiling with a banner above reading "GAME WON! CLAIM YOUR PRIZE". In the middle of the room sits a purple table with a giftbox. Once here, the player cannot leave until they turn the crank on the giftbox and release the present inside. On rare occasion, Plushtrap will jumpscare the player from the giftbox instead of receiving a prize. This will always occur after Night 1 on FNAF 3.
Game Over Room
- Main article: Game Over Room
The player will be sent to this room when failing the level, giving the player an opportunity to restart the level or head back to the main menu.
- A coin may be found in the Gallery, in the drawer under the Return to Main Menu button.
- A tape can be found in the Gallery, in the cabinet on the player's right. Open the door to find it.
- After a few days of early access coverage on YouTube, around May 22, 2019, the Blacklight Switch was disabled with an "Out of Order" sign, which effectively locked the beta testers out of the harder levels and from listening to more tapes. This was to prevent further spoilers, as one of the YouTubers went too far into the game.
- Despite this, a few YouTubers still posted their own recordings of only the levels that were shown from the YouTuber that had "gone too far," even introducing some late-game tapes.
- Some footage that has been released has shown the "Out of Order" sign to be removed once again; certain playthroughs of the game have shown the sign to be on the box, while newer videos from the same YouTubers have been able to access the Nightmare Mode with no trouble.
- Based on several files that were discovered within the game's code, there was a multiplayer-like segment which ended up scrapped from the game's final cut.