|"I always come back..."
This article refers an upcoming or planned project for the franchise's future.
|"Oh, what a pleasant surprise!"
Remain mindful that this page may contain spoilers for related material. If you are new to anything, like if you have not played the game or read the book yet, please read at your own risk!
- Not what you were looking for? See Pizza (disambiguation).
Tales from the Pizzaplex #3: Somniphobia is the third volume of the Tales from the Pizzaplex series. Written by Kelly Parra and Andrea Waggener with Scott Cawthon, it is intended to be released on November 1, 2022.
Five Nights at Freddy's fans won't want to miss this collection of three chilling stories that will haunt even the bravest FNAF player...
What are you running from?... Sam is afraid of just about anything and everything that's unhealthy ever since his father died... Something about the Springtrap costume in the roleplaying area of Freddy Fazbears Mega Pizzaplex chills Luca to the core... And Grady's fear of being trapped in small spaces makes working as a Pizzaplex technician extremely challenging. But in the world of Five Nights at Freddy's, our deepest fears have a way of chasing us...
In this third volume, Five Nights at Freddy's creator Scott Cawthon spins three sinister novella-length tales from uncharted corners of his series' canon.
Readers beware: This collection of terrifying tales is enough to rattle even the most hardened Five Nights at Freddy's fans.
- On October 14, 2021, an early prototype listing of the book was found on Kobo, revealing the existence of the series as a whole.
- On December 11, 2021, the book was officially revealed on Bookmanager.
- On March 5, 2022, the book's cover is revealed.
- On March 21, 2022, the book's description is revealed.
- For information on each story, follow the link to its respective page.
TBA is the first short story written by Andrea Waggener
Something about the Springtrap costume in the roleplaying area of Freddy Fazbears Mega Pizzaplex chills Luca to the core.
Somniphobia is the second short story written by Kelly Parra
Sam is afraid of just about anything and everything that's unhealthy ever since his father died.
TBA is the third short story written by Andrea Waggener
Grady's fear of being trapped in small spaces makes working as a Pizzaplex technician extremely challenging.
The third Epilogue.
- "Somniphobia" is a phobia for fear of falling asleep.