|"Oh, what a pleasant surprise!"
Remain mindful that this page may contain spoilers for related material. If you are new to anything, like if you have not played the game or read the book yet, please read at your own risk!
- Not what you were looking for? See Pizza (disambiguation).
Five Nights at Freddy's fans won't want to miss this collection of three chilling stories that will haunt even the bravest FNAF player...
Some secrets are better left hidden... A forbidden artifact from her fiancé's past beckons to Selena. Jessica leads a double-life from her friends and coworkers in the children's wing of a hospital. Maya can't resist the temptation to explore an off-limits area of Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex. But in the world of Five Nights at Freddy's, everything comes with a price to pay.
In this first volume, Five Nights at Freddy's creator Scott Cawthon spins three sinister novella-length tales from uncharted corners of his series' canon.
Readers beware: This collection of terrifying tales is enough to rattle even the most hardened Five Nights at Freddy's fans.
- On November 6, 2021, the book, cover, and synopsis is revealed along with Tales from the Pizzaplex 2: Happs on Bookmanager.
- On May 13, 2022, an early review for the book was found on Kirkus, revealing extended synopsis' for all the stories.
- On June 11, 2022, a preview of the book is released on Scholastic.
- On June 24, 2022, more previews for the book are found on Kobo, Apple Books and Overdrive.
- On June 28, 2022, An audiobook preview of the story, Lally's Game, has been found.
- For information on each story, follow the link to its respective page.
Frailty is the first short story written by Kelly Parra.
Jessica leads a double-life from her friends and coworkers in the children's wing of a hospital.
Lally's Game is the second short story written by Andrea Waggener.
A forbidden artifact from her fiancé's past beckons to Selena.
Under Construction is the third short story written by Andrea Waggener.
Maya can't resist the temptation to explore an off-limits area of Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex.
The first Epilogue.
- Unlike the Fazbear Frights series, the cover story is the second story in the book. rather than the first.