The Superstar Daycare is a large indoor playground within the Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex where children can freely play on various structures. This room appears in Five Nights at Freddy's: Security Breach.
The Superstar Daycare is a very large play room located near the Lobby Entrance in the Pizzaplex. A "receptionary" hallway leads into the main area. It features some tables and desks, couches, a TV showcasing the SunDrop candy, as well as a golden statue of the Daycare Attendant. Further is a security desk, a slide that leads to the Play Area and a gate that leads to many party rooms and the Fazbear Theater.
The room's main features are the two very large interconnected towers of climbing structures and slides, creating a sort of network and a maze-type attraction. There are also foam shapes all over the room and cutouts of the Glamrocks are posted along the walls. The floor also appears to be made up entirely out of cushions, with also a rainbow bridge that separates the play structures and the ball pit.
The room seems to have two phases: a day phase and a night phase. During the day phase, the room is brightly lit and resembles a cheerful, "sunshine and rainbows" setting, with blue skies, clouds, and a sun. During the night phase, the room is dark, being lit only by neon star lights lining the wall with a crescent moon glowing. This phase seems to represent a sort of medieval fantasy setting, as a castle is visible on a back wall with a rotating wheel of stars.
Near the front doors, across from the ball pit that the slide drops entrants into, there is a Security Desk where a Security Badge can be found, which the Daycare Attendant tries to tell Gregory is "off limits".
Outside the Play Area
There are tables and chairs around the Play area, there is also the Boys and Girls restroom across the front door of the Play Area. This part of the daycare also has a Lucky Stars gift shop and an 2 doors leading to the Fazbear Theater on the right. On the Left, there is a Fazcade Room. (not to be confused with the other Fazcade Area) Going up the stairs leads to the party room hallway or the main entrance of the Fazbear Theater.
- The Superstar Daycare is the residing place of the Daycare Attendant, who acts as a playmate to the children who are dropped off in the Daycare. When the Daycare is empty, the Attendant presumably resides in the room above the ball pit.
- Entering the Attendant's room is not possible until the player completes an optional side quest involving photographing pirate-themed cutouts using the Faz Camera, upon which access is granted.
- There are multiple holes in the climbing towers that are above ground level, allowing children to fall a considerable distance.
- On a similar note, the climbing towers also house five large generators that have thick black cords coming from them, creating a trip hazard.
- A Flashlight Battery Upgrade can be found in the Daycare, around the area where the player is dropped into the ball pit. This upgrade can be obtained before the player obtains the Flashlight. Despite this, the upgrade will still work as intended.
- If Gregory gets banned before he collects the upgrade, the upgrade becomes unreachable due to Sun blocking the slide from re-entry.
- The Daycare is one of the only parts of the Pizzaplex that cannot be returned to. During normal gameplay, the Attendant will ban Gregory from returning once the Security Badge is claimed. Attempting to return will cause the Attendant to block Gregory by crawling up the slide.
- Some of the Glamrocks' cutouts are derived from Fazer Blast.
- The Daycare's "Superstar" part, may derive from Glamrock's Freddy's Catchphrase "Superstar".
- The giant version of the cloud on the slide going to Superstar Daycare could be seen in Hole 7 of Monty's Gator Golf mini game.
- There is an unused utilidoor hallway in the game files was meant to connect the Superstar Daycare to Monty's Gator Golf, and through hacking, a remnant of it can be found behind a door with level 10 security clearance, with the symbols for the Daycare and Monty's Gator Golf shown.
- Montgomery Gator can be triggered to spawn in the room and patrol it, but he will only do so if a Security Bot finds Gregory. The other Glamrock animatronics, being Glamrock Freddy to help Gregory escape, and Glamrock Chica and Roxanne Wolf as additional threats, spawning alongside Monty only occurs from a scripted moment where the Daycare Attendant calls security after banning Gregory from the Daycare.
- If Gregory manages to escape the Play Area when it is on it's Night Phase, the game will activate the Dark Mode for the entire map. But player will be stuck in Main Entrance, so must need to return the most recent save if they want to continue play.
- In the case if it is still a Day Phase, after escape the Daycare, the game will automatically skip the Generators Mission and move to 12: 55 AM, the time when Moon is allowed to loose out from his facility.
- The wires for the generators in the daycare were originally black, but a patch in February updated them to the colors for the wires in Parts/Service to make it easier to find each wire.