- Were you looking for Supergoon's weaker counterpart, Seagoon?
Supergoon one of the several bosses encountered in FNaF World, It is a more powerful version of Seagoon, and guards one of the buttons to reach Security.
Supergoon has the same appearance as Seagoon, yet paler and smaller.
|Basic blue tackle Attack||Deals large amounts of damage to a single party member.
|This attack can insta-kill more than one party member, but it has a lower chance than Unscrew.
|Summons an amount of melted cheese that deals damage over time (puts 5 globs instead of 3).
|30% chance to insta-kill one party member.
- Because this boss is mega difficult to fight with, it is strongly recommended that the player equips the 3 boss bytes "before" fighting it.
- Auto Mimic should be equipped too before the fight as it can help spam gift boxes to keep the party members alive.
- Supergoon is one of the guardians that protect a button, the other ones being Snowcone and Overclock.
- In fact, all of them have a weaker counterpart which looks identical.