|"Uh, I think the name was... Suicide Bot or something like that."
Suicide Bot has not been given an official name; as such, this name is purely conjectural. However, it will be used until an official name is released.
|"Oh, what a pleasant surprise!"
Remain mindful that this page may contain spoilers for related material. If you are new to anything, like if you have not played the game or read the book yet, please read at your own risk!
- Not what you were looking for? See Endoskeleton (disambiguation).
“When Charlie saw the knife, the whole thing snapped into focus; she knew what the thing was, and she knew what it had been built for.”
The suicide robot is described as a human-sized naked endoskeleton with an extended right arm. It holds a large knife in its right hand, which looked similar to a sword, according to John. The animatronic's face has a scarcely formed, crude, and shapeless mask. The mask also looked sad-looking, like the thing would be weeping if it were alive. The back of its skull is open, with exposed circuits.
Its only function is to stab a person with its blade when activated. The blade is capable of piercing two bodies, seen in TFC.
Before The Silver Eyes
- Note: Information gathered from TSE and TFC are grouped together to make the placement less confusing.
In 1985, Henry built this robot to commit suicide after realizing how far he fell into insanity by deceiving himself that his daughter Charlie didn't die.
Before activating the robot, Henry sent a letter to his sister Jen, telling her that he lost his mind and to take care of Charlie. After Henry committed suicide, Jen picked up Charlie from school and went to Henry's house to get Charlie's clothes. As they walked through the door, Jen covered her niece's face so she couldn't see the bloody robot in the living room. After Charlie finished packing, they left Hurricane.
The Silver Eyes
The robot was mentioned by Charlie in Chapter 8 when she was recounting the events of her father's suicide to John. Charlie told him that she never saw her father's body. Charlie then recalled that her aunt covered her eyes so she wouldn't see the robot however, she managed to see a glimpse of the bloody robot, which was enough for the image to traumatize her. When Charlie saw that it was holding a knife, she directly knew what it was and what it was built for.
The robot appears in Chapter 13. As Baby was grabbing Charlie by the neck, Charlie saw the robot behind her and tried to get near it. Baby was confused until she saw what she was doing. Charlie flinched her other hand, activating the robot. The knife then impaled them both, killing them almost instantly.
- Suicide Bot's description, being an animatronic endoskeleton with only a mask covering its face, is similar to Ennard from Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location.
- However, the description of its mask resembles The Puppet.
- It is shown in the TSE: Graphic Novel to be a Foxy endoskeleton closely resembling the "does it hurt" animatronic but interestingly enough doesn't have its mask.
- The endoskeleton itself is almost identical to Endo-02.
- Five Nights at Freddy's: The Fourth Closet | Page 210 - "It was difficult to see through the hanging coats; and he began to shove them aside, then stopped abruptly, scarcely avoiding the blade of a massive knife—almost a sword—pointed directly at him."
- Five Nights at Freddy's: The Silver Eyes | Page 170 - "Even so, Charlie could see that they were contorted, almost grotesque: the thing would be weeping, if it could have wept."
- Five Nights at Freddy's: The Silver Eyes | Page 170 - "She stared at it for ages, though it could have been less than seconds, no more than a glimpse as Aunt Jen swept her up the stairs. Yet she had seen it so many times since then; when she slept, when she woke, when she unguardedly closed her eyes it would appear to her, the face pressing its way into her mind as it had pressed into the world."
|Novel Trilogy Characters|