To trigger this minigame, the player must be on Night 4. Nine wall tiles in the Office are clickable and are in a dialpad-type configuration, as on a phone. These tiles are located between the box of animatronic masks and the trashcan. Pretending that this is a dialpad, type in 3, 9, 5, 2, 4, 8. For reference, treat 3 as 'top-right'. Clicking the wall tiles in the right order will bring the player to the minigame.
In this minigame, taking place in what appears to be Fredbear's Family Diner, the player takes control of Golden Freddy/Fredbear in a highly odd-clipping platforming game. An Exit door is present in the top-right corner of this first room, which will end the minigame.
There are actually nine rooms in this level. Golden Freddy can exit the first room by running left into the stage platform (to the left of the children). He will then "slide"/jerk through the left side of the room, then falling. The player can walk all the way to the bottom-right of the map and simply exit via an Exit door. Once in the bottom-right part of the level, follow these steps to reach the crying child:
- Jump into the Left side of the bottom-right room. This will transport Golden Freddy up to the top of the outside of the bottom-right room.
- Jump left into to the top-right corner of the Bottom-Center room. This will transport Golden Freddy to the top of the outside of the bottom-center room.
- Jump up through the floor of the middle-center room (slightly to the left of Golden Bonnie). Golden Freddy will then be transported into the middle-center room. Jump into the right side of the inside of this room, and Golden Freddy will be transported to the top of the outside of the middle-center room.
- Jump up through the floor of the top-center room (slightly to the left of Golden Bonnie). Golden Freddy will then be transported into the top-center room. Jump into the left side of the inside of this room, and Golden Freddy will be transported to the top of the outside of the top-center room.
- Jump right into the left side of the top-right room. This will clip Golden Freddy through the wall to meet a crying child. If the player has reached all prior Cake Endings, Golden Freddy will then give the child cake, unlocking another kid in the "Happiest Day" minigame. If this criteria has not been met, Golden Freddy will be transported through the right of the child and through the right of the room, leaving only the Exit doors as escape options.
- From the original mobile port, the minigame can be only accessed after completing Night 3. The stage area is a lot smaller and there is only one child.
- The children in green clothes are the same children from "Chica's Party" minigame.
- The music box is "Swan Lake: Conclusion" by Piotr Illych Tchaikovsky. It is a "Medium Music Box: Flight Of The Swans, Repeating; Vintage Entertainment, Musical Themes & Anthems" sample by Sounddogs.
- The numbers that require to access the minigame is backwards for 842593, a hexadecimal number for the color purple, which references William Afton's signature color for his minigame appearance.
|Core Series Minigames|