|"You have a lot of work to do while patrons eat their pizza in the other room."|
- Not what you were you looking for? See Five Nights at Freddy's (disambiguation).
- Or were you looking for the main game, Five Nights at Freddy's: Security Breach?
“They're gonna kill me. They're gonna kill me. The fanbase. When they find out that I have to delay the game again. They're gonna kill me. They're gonna burn my house down. They're gonna- they're gonna- they're gonna tar and feather me. What am I gonna do? I know. I'll make a game for them. A game where I can help them. A game where I fight with them. That's it. Then I can be- then I can be the hero. Then they won't kill me. And what will I call the game? Hmm, something creative.”
Security Breach: Fury's Rage is a side-scrolling fighter game created and released by Scott Cawthon on April 28, 2021. Available on Game Jolt for free, the game was published as an apology for the second delay of Five Nights at Freddy's: Security Breach.
Just to be clear right off the bat, this game is called FURY'S Rage, NOT Furry's Rage. So just get that straight. This is a game about unbridled anger and hostility, GOT IT???
In this game the player can play as Glamrock Freddy, Glamrock Chica, Montgomery and Roxanne, each one with different stats. The player walks around 5 stages fighting any enemy they encounter, and after walking to the end of the stage the player has to fend off a boss. To help a bit the player there are mini-Animdude statues that, if used, come to help destroying a few enemies.
The main abilities that the player has consist of jumping, attacking, blocking and jump attacking.
Every enemy has a chance of dropping jewelries that give the player more experience, food to regenerate stamina and mini-Animdudes. Every time a certain goal is met with experience the stamina bar and health barwill become bigger and longer.
There are 2 difficulties to choose from, and there are 5 stages (4 in normal mode and 1 in hard mode).
|"PLEASE STAND BY"|
This section is empty with missing content. You can help out by adding to it.
- The game's parody is inspired by most arcade fighter games, such as Streets of Rage and Final Fight.
- This game is the first fighting game in the entire franchise.
- This game is the third game that doesn't have a Horror-genre, the first two being FNaF World and Freddy in Space 2.
- This game is the first game in the franchise to not have Freddy's name in the title.
- All of the enemies reference someone in the main games and the other spin-offs. The only exceptions are the VR sisters (though they are probably based on Five Nights at Freddy's AR: Special Delivery's Arcade Mayhem Event) and Dreamgeist (who references the theories made around Five Nights at Freddy's 4).
- Voice Actors
- Matt Ellis (Glamrock Freddy)
- Devin Lauderdale (Montgomery Gator)
- Courtney Faith Encheff (Glamrock Chica)
- Michella Moss (Roxanne Wolf)
- Scott Cawthon (As himself)
- Security Breach: Fury's Rage by realscawthon - Game Jolt