- Not what you were looking for? See Scott Cawthon (disambiguation).
“Now let me show you how this game ends.”
Animdude (otherwise known as Scott Cawthon, The Storyteller, or Omega Scott in the game files, and The Puppet-Master by 8-Bit Fredbear) is the main antagonist and final boss in FNaF World. He can only be fought in Hard Mode, after beating Security and entering the tent afterwards.
His appearance is the three-dimensional representation of the developer's icon (who shares the same name) avatar which originally came from one of his previous games There is No Pause Button!, appearing as a couple of cubes in the form of a figure. He is glowing entirely light blue. Interestingly enough, he is missing the sweat pixels shown on the player character on TiNPB in his Omega form.
When the player first sees him, he appears as white glitched mess with a glowing blue outline. He then changes to the developer's icon, where he then changes to his "omega" form.
|Basic blue bash Attack||Deals massive damage to a single party member. Can instantly kill them.|
|Deals 400 or more damage to all party members and pierces through defense. Can instantly kill them. Only blocked by Neon Wall 2.|
|Sends out three flashing balls that deals 9999 damage to independent party members. Can instantly kill them. Can be blocked by Neon Wall, the chip "Auto Shield" or Neon Wall 2. (Has neither sound nor warning and launches 3 flashing balls instead of 5).|
He is first mentioned by 8-Bit Fredbear. It is not mentioned or seen later, but can be seen by Pinwheel Funhouse in the form of light and is seen in the map in the same place. If the player played in Hard Mode, he appears physically in his ultimate fight. He mentioned that the player is the cause of his misery. After the player beats him the game will end and you will get the scott boss medal. In update 2 you can obtain him in the Halloween Backstage in chica's magic rainbow.
Since Animdude is the final boss of Hard Mode, he is a very hard boss compared to Security. His health is incredibly high, and his attacks can kill the entire group within minutes.
It is advised to spam the "Gift Boxes" attack and, unless the player has the Shield chip, "Neon Wall" to protect against the Alarm attack. The mimic ball chip is also recommended as it can repeat an attack.
It is reported that Unscrew and Esc Key work on Scott. However, the chance they kill the Boss seems to be extremely slim.
More coming soon.
- Animdude is one of the two enemies in the game to give out less XP and Fazbear tokens than anyone else, the other being Chipper's Revenge.
- Animdude is the boss with the third highest health (about 100000 HP), third only to Chipper's Revenge and Chica's Magic Rainbow.
- Animdude is one of the four bosses to be as a trophy; three others are Chipper's Revenge, Chica's Magic Rainbow, and Security.
- It is possible that this boss is Scott's way of chewing out Five Nights at Freddy's widely disliked fanbase.
- However, Scott confirmed in an email that the ending for hard mode isn't supposed to be taken seriously.
- Animdude says that he is the "puppet-master", implying that he was the one 8-bit Fredbear was talking about.
- Animdude is one of the two bosses to have playable versions of themselves, the other being Chipper's Revenge.
- Animdude is one of three bosses to not have a health bar shown, the other two being Chipper's Revenge and Chica's Magic Rainbow.
- The background of the fight maybe a reference to the SNES game, Earthbound, as most of the battles had lightning and flashing lights.
- It was widely theorized before Update 1.2 came out that fighting Animdude with his playable version would trigger the Universe End ending. However, this is not the case.
- The same happens with Chipper's Revenge and Mr. Chipper.
- Animdude's battle theme is "Stone Cold".
- Animdude is one of the three enemies to lack eyes, the others being Meringue and White Rabbit.
- Unless the flat character is counted, the fourth would be Jangle.
- The boss version and the playable version of Animdude have an attack "Fourth Wall" is a reference to the term "breaking the fourth wall" meaning a character realizes they are in a piece of media, and occasionally talk to the reader/player/watcher directly.
- This can be seen when Animdude is killed, and he talks to the Five Nights at Freddy's fandom as a whole.
- It is possible to fight Animdude in Normal Mode through file editing, however Animdude works the same as if he was in Hard Mode.
When the player defeats Security on Hard Mode and enters the circus tent, this will happen:
“That's some real dedication. Great job! Most people are content playing through the game on Normal mode, but not you... There is always an over-achiever in a bunch. I guess that's you. So it's your fault then, for my misery. It's never enough for you people. Don't you get it? I can't do this anymore! I won't...
Upon beating the boss, he says this:
“Ok. Alright. I get it. Was this the ending you really wanted? Coming all the way here just to kill me? Was I REALLY the villain in your mind? I mean sure, this is definitely one way to bring the story to a halt, but surely there was a more satisfying ending. I just do what is demanded of me! I fill your insatiable gullets with more and more and more! And now your here to show your gratitude. Well congratulations then. I haven't brought this story to an end; you did. So feel good about yourself for ending the story by killing the storyteller!
After this, his sprite will disintegrate, and the words "THE END" will appear, in full uppercase.
The word; "Your", in the sentence; "Your here to show your gratitude", is misspelled. It should be "You're" instead.