- Not what you were looking for? See Chica (disambiguation).
|“||I may not like wet floors, but the smell of fresh meat is just too enticing! Haha!||”|
— Rockstar Chica, one of her lines after attacking the player.
Rockstar Chica is another redesigned version of the original Chica for the newer pizzeria and a member of "Rockstars Assemble." She is one of the purchasable products in Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator.
Rockstar Chica is an animatronic chicken resembling the designs of the original Chica and Withered Chica from the second game. She is colored yellow like her other counterparts, with pinkish-magenta eyes and blue cheeks, eyelids and kneecaps. Rockstar Chica also appears to have lipstick on her orange-colored beak and her bib's text shows "LET'S ROCK!!!", referencing the original Chica's bib.
She plays a pair of maracas colored golden-yellow, along with blue and red lines streaming across the instrument.
Rockstar Chica is labeled in the "Smile and Servos, Inc." category from the Catalog menu. Classified as a "Heavy Animatronic" and in "Very Good" item condition, Rockstar Chica is worth $2000, like Rockstar Freddy and Rockstar Bonnie. Her stats are as follows:
- Atmosphere: 0
- Health & Safety: 0
- Entertainment: 7
- Bonus Revenue: 0
- Liability Risk: 1
- Rockstar Chica is the only counterpart of Chica to wield an instrument, rather than holding the Cupcake on a small dish.
Rockstar Chica reappears in Ultimate Custom Night as one of the many selectable characters.
Scott Cawthon describes Rockstar Chica as being loud and obnoxious. As evidenced by her quotes in Ultimate Custom Night, she also has Basiphobia. she also exhibits bloodthirstiness, as evident by finding the smell of fresh meat "Enticing". She also is shown to not like wet floors. She is also shown to have wisecracking tendencies, as evident by one of her quotes in the aforementioned game.
BehaviorRockstar Chica can appear in either one of the hallways outside The Office, visible only on the Monitor. When she does appear, the player only has a short time to react. Closing the doors will not ward her off; though it will prevent her from entering, she will simply remain in the hall until the player either switches the camera while the door near her is open or runs out of power. Instead, the player needs to double-click on the wet-floor sign, placing it on either side of the Office where she's approaching from. This is the only way to completely ward her off, presumably due to a fear of slipping (based on her audio dialogue). Alternatively, the player can cam stall Rockstar Chica for the entirety of the night by leaving the wet floor sign on one side of the office while having the monitor on the opposite hallway's camera, thus preventing her entry. The monitor does not have to be up to stall her.
The challenges in which Rockstar Chica is present are as follows:
- Ladies Night 1
- Ladies Night 2
- Ladies Night 3
- Chaos 2
- Chaos 3
- Rockstar Chica's Voices.com page describes her character as having a country swang, as she's described as "loud and obnoxious, someone who would probably grate on your nerves in a conversation."
- Rockstar Chica's voice actress, Ally Johnson, also voiced Ava in The Walking Dead: A New Frontier, Helen Parr/Elastigirl in LEGO Incredibles and was one of the creators of DRYVE (which is on her channel).
- Rockstar Chica's mechanic might imply she has Basiphobia, which is the fear of falling.
- When one looks through the files, there is an unused texture of Rockstar Chica when she appears in the left hall, but flipped.
- Rockstar Chica and Nedd Bear are the only animatronics in the game to speak with a Southern accent.
Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator
Ultimate Custom Night
Ultimate Custom Night
|“||That's right! And don't you come back now, y'hear?||”|
|“||That'll teach ya fer tryin' to trick this ol' bird!||”|
|“||Thought you could fool me with that sign, but I was too smart for ya!||”|
|“||I may not like wet floors, but the smell of fresh meat is just too enticing! Ha ha!||”|
|“||Whoops! Looks like you're the one that slipped up this time!||”|