|"You may not recognize me at first - but I assure you it's still me!"
- Were you looking for the East Hall from the first game, or perhaps the Main Hall from the second game?
In the Halloween Edition, Nightmarionne will appear here in place of Nightmare on later nights, and Jack-O-Chica will appear in place of Nightmare Chica. Nightmare Mangle may also come down here, but is not visible when regularly looking.
The Right Hall is a fairly long room. Unlike the area around the Bedroom, the walls boast a red checkered pattern, similar to that of the Left Hall. The ceiling is the same popcorn ceiling as the rest of the location. Two lights are also visible. The Right Hall's wall contains two windows and a picture.
Near the end of the hall, a desk can be seen. This table appears to have a lamp sitting on top of it.
- Nightmare's closeup in the Right Hall appears to be the exact same image as Nightmare Fredbear's closeup, aside from him appearing black instead of yellow.
- There is a glitch that can occur where Nightmare Chica and Nightmare Foxy's hiding animation can merge, this can be seen here.
- The Right Hall is one of the only two rooms in the game to have windows, the other being the Hallway that the Fun with Plushtrap mini-game is played.
- When Nightmare Chica jumpscares the player in the right hall, she seems to grab the protagonist and shake him, as the view angle changes during the jumpscare.
- When the player runs back to the Bedroom, the toy robot appears to be missing. This is either an mistake by Scott Cawthon, or that the toy robot is away from the player's view.
- When the player goes to the Right Hall, the protoganist cannot be seen in the reflection, however the doorframe can.