- Not what you were looking for? See Prize (disambiguation).
“GAME WON! CLAIM YOUR PRIZE”
The room is adorned with purple, starry curtains and silver stars dangling from the ceiling with a banner above reading "GAME WON! CLAIM YOUR PRIZE". In the middle of the room sits a purple table with a giftbox. Once here, the player cannot leave until they turn the crank on the giftbox and release the present inside.
Curse of Dreadbear Hub
In the DLC's hub, the Prize Room is placed inside a barn with multiple Halloween decorations. A table sits in front of the player, with a Halloween-themed music box on it. Winding up the music box gives the player a prize. The barn has posters from Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator and Ultimate Custom Night and balloons that the player can pop using the darts on the table in front of them.
Four darts (three on the table and one under the table) can be found in there. These darts are throwable and will even pop balloons and stick to walls.
- The children's cheer that was heard when receiving a prize is the same sound used for the first three games of the saga when completing the night.
- On rare occasion, Plushtrap will jumpscare the player from the giftbox instead of receiving a prize. This will always occur after Night 1 on FNAF 3.
- In the Curse of Dreadbear hub, this will result in a game over, giving the player the option to retry the level that they had previously completed or return to the main menu.
- In Curse of Dreadbear's Prize Room, four posters can be seen hanging in the room. These posters are randomized every time and include a clown poster as seen in Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator, a "Spook-Fest" party, and a Twisted Wolf-lookalike beast.
- In Curse of Dreadbear's Prize Room, if the player throws a dart at a clown poster, they will get the Freddy honk noise usually heard from clicking Freddy's nose on posters in other games.
- Also if the player happens to load into the Prize Room with three clown posters surrounding them and throws a dart at each one (confirmed with a honk), then the prize room's color scheme will immediately turn blacklight and the "Game Won" banner will be replaced with a black banner reading "IT'S ME" in pixelated text.
|The children's cheer when granting a prize.|
|The "Toreador March" music that plays while the player is rotating the giftbox's lever.|