|"You have a lot of work to do while patrons eat their pizza in the other room."|
- Not what you were looking for? See The Princess.
Occasionally, a grid pattern will appear on objects at the Prize Counter. To unlock "Princess Quest", the player must zoom in on one of these glitching objects. Afterwards, the screen will fade to black and fade back to the level select with everything unlocked along with "Princess Quest" shown on the right monitor.
The player starts out in a room with a door that they cannot open, and they have to light all 4 torches in the next room to open the door in that room. The player will then end up in a room full of Floating Glitchtrap Heads that will attack them. After lighting those torches, they can now go into the next room and get the key, and Glitchtrap Blockers will block the door, and attack if the playable character gets too close.
All pick-ups found in the game are found inside chests scattered throughout the castle.
- Hearts - Refill health and increases health bar by one.
- Heart 1 is found on the top-left of the starting room.
- Heart 2 is found towards the bottom-right of the large room after the room with the distorted door.
- Heart 3 is found above the graves in the graveyard area.
- Normal Key - Opens the locked door in the third room.
- Strange Key - Opens the distorted door into the final room of the game.
- Floating Glitchtrap Heads - Appear in the third room with the normal door. Will latch onto the Princess's head if she gets too close, draining health.
- Glitchtrap Blockers - Block the way out of the room with the Normal Key. Will attack if the Princess gets too close.
- Glitchtrap Chasers - Appear in the fourth and sixth rooms. Will chase the Princess until she leaves the room.
- The game seems to take inspiration from the dungeon crawler genre.
- During the process to unlock the minigame, all available levels in the base game are also unlocked.
|"I was the first! I have seen everything!"|
This article or section contains a lot of speculation, which usually occurs from pre-release media, or just things that are still unknown, so please keep that in mind while reading. The page will continue to be updated with the most accurate information as more solid evidence is supplied.
- In the graveyard area, six gravestones can be found, presumably linking to the gravestones from Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator. This also hints to the kids William Afton killed, the Missing Children and Charlie. The spirits who possessed Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, Golden Freddy, and the Puppet.
- Throughout the entire minigame, sixteen torches are found that can be light up, this is possibly a metaphor to the sixteen cassette tapes found in the original version of Help Wanted showing how Vanny collected the tapes to inadvertently summon Glitchtrap in his physical form and corrupt her. This means that the "Princess Quest" minigame is a metaphor to Vanny's role in the original version of Help Wanted.
|"PLEASE STAND BY"|
This section is empty with missing content. You can help out by adding to it.
|Core Series Minigames|