Where you looking for the core series character of Pigpatch?
Porkpatch, oddly enough, has a similar appearance to Bubba, but with a few changes to his body and head. He is a giant pig animatronic made entirely out of tan, purple, pink, and green-colored patches all around his body, and is similar to Pigpatch. He wears two yellow buttons, and his ears look similar to Foxy's. He also sports a large, pig-like snout, that has two separate buck teeth. He has Frankenstein-esque plugs in the bottom of his jaw and in his heels.
In the 2D overworld, before the update 1.10, he is completely pink, with the exception of the buttons, nose, and eyes, which are completely black.
|Basic "bite" attack||Deals large amounts of damage to a single party member.|
|Poisons all party members. The poison deals damage over time.|
- Porkpatch is one of the bosses appearing in the "Merry Christmas!" image; three others are Browboy, Bubba, and Mad Endo.
- His name could be a pun on (or reference to) the fact that he has patches everywhere on his body.
- Fredbear says that he saw a giant bear and a giant pig in the funhouse, however, Porkpatch is far from the funhouse in Lilygear Lake.
- Unless that part of what Porkpatch is at is considered a part of Pinwheel Funhouse.
- Porkpatch's patches correspond to four of the Mediocre Melodies - green for Happy Frog, tan for Nedd Bear, purple for Mr. Hippo, and pink for Pigpatch. The lack of orange patches for Orville mirrors his exclusion from the Stan's Budget Tech catalog in the canon game series.
|FNaF World Enemies|