“Want to play a game?”
The PlushBabies are plushies based on Circus Baby. They are small and white with orange hair, red noses, red cheeks, and blue eyes with eyelashes. The three are distinguished by their dress colors of red, blue, and yellow. The Blue PlushBaby has red stiching on her torso. The Yellow PlushBaby is missing her right eye.
In their Blacklight Level, the three PlushBabies are stitched and printed to resemble Scrap Baby from Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator. The blue variant now has more noticeable stitching on her torso, as well as some shading around her eyes. The Yellow PlushBaby, aside from missing her right eyeball, has what appears to be black liquid seeping from both eyes.
As with the Bidybabs from Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location, the PlushBabies all share the same personality traits, which are uncannily similar to their primary counterpart, Circus Baby. The only difference being that their voices are much higher pitched. They are also shown to be somewhat mischievous, as evidenced by their laughter.
The PlushBabies appear in their own Dark Rooms level. Numerous versions of them will appear throughout the level, at which the player must shine their flashlight on to repel as they must survive until 6AM. Failure to repel a PlushBaby in time will result in a jumpscare and a Game Over.
Several Red PlushBabies also appear in Circus Baby's Night Terrors level. When the player closes the closet doors to hide from Circus Baby, they start to twitch violently. If the player keeps the doors closed for too long, the PlushBabies will jumpscare them and end the game.
In their Blacklight level, The Plushbabies resemble Scrap Baby. The player must fend off the 3 Scrap PlushBabies like in the regular level.
- In their Blacklight level, the plushies of other characters are replaced by both the regular Plushbabies, alongside two other ones - one in a dark blue/aqua-green dress and another in an orange/yellow dress with both eyes.
- In the files, the blue variant is referred to as "Stitch" and the yellow as "Blind", while the Blacklight level's decoy orange/yellow variant is strangely referred to as "green".
- The nicknames of the blue and the yellow variants refer to their defections, with the yellow variant being blind in one eye, and the blue variant having a stitch on her torso.
- The PlushBabies use BB's laughter, as well as Circus Baby and Scrap Baby's quotes from Ultimate Custom Night and the latter's quotes from Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator, but higher pitched.
- The sound she emits when jumpscaring the player is also a pitched up version of the sound heard when Circus Baby grabs Elizabeth Afton in the death minigame from Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location.
- The sound they make when the player holds the closet door shut for too long is a sped up version of the distorted phone call that played on Night 5 in Five Nights at Freddy's, itself a modified excerpt of Autobiography of a Yogi packaged with ClickTeam Fusion 2.5.
- Their models have a very strong resemblance to Funko's Circus Baby plushies, almost certainly being based on their design.
- It is currently unknown if the PlushBabies are actually animatronics, or just living plushies.
- It's also possible that the PlushBabys don't exist outside of the Freddy Fazbear Virtual Experience, which is a VR video game within the story of the franchise.
Five Nights at Freddy's VR: Help Wanted
“I guess you forgot about me...”
“Want to see the scooping room?”
“I heard your call.”
“You won't die...”
“You should have known I'd find you...”
Curse of Dreadbear'
“It's past your bedtime...”
“Nobody loves you.”
“Give us something good to eat.”
“Come play with us.”
“Will you be my friend?”
“I'm watching you...”
“I can see you...”
“Who wants... ice cream?”
“I just want to play.”
“Want to play a game?”
“I'm too cute to cause trouble.”
“Want to see what I can do?”
“Did I scare you?”