|“||I consider it a dignified death... Not really, it was actually quite pathetic.||”|
— Pigpatch, one of his lines after attacking the player, Ultimate Custom Night.
Pigpatch is a pink animatronic pig with light pink accents on his snout, inner ears, torso, and on the bottom of his feet. A pink belly button can be seen on his torso, as well a spiral tail on back of his buttocks. Similar to Happy Frog, Pigpatch has a different colored pelvis and upper legs, resembling actual pants. He has two short tusks from the bottom jaw and rosy red cheeks. He also has a right green eye and a left blue eye, referencing heterochromia iridum. Being the only Mediocre Melodies member to play an instrument, Pigpatch carries a brown banjo with tan accents.
Like the rest of the Melodies, he has an electrical power source box that activates him along with his fellow animatronics.
Pigpatch is labelled in the "Stan's Budget Tech" from the Catalog. Classified as a "Mid-Size Animatronic" and in "Very Good" item condition, Pigpatch is worth $230, one of the most expensive Mediocre Melodies animatronics. His stats are as follows:
- Atmosphere: 0
- Health & Safety: 0
- Entertainment: 4
- Bonus Revenue: 0
- Pigpatch's name could be a reference to Porkpatch, another pig animatronic character, but much more imposing in appearance, that appears as a boss fought in FNaF World.
- Pigpatch seems to be based on Jethro P. Hogg from Huckleberry Junction Playhouse Junction, who is also a pig animatronic playing a string instrument. Although Pigpatch plays a banjo while Jethro P. Hogg plays a guitar.
- Pigpatch’s head somewhat resembles the pink mask seen in the "Happiest Day" minigame of Five Nights at Freddy's 3, as other masks the children wear (not counting the original five characters from the first game) have eerie similarities with the animatronics of Mediocre Melodies with the exception of the blue mask.
- Although unlike stereotypical pigs, Pigpatch has three-toed feet instead of usual cloven hooves.
- From Pigpatch's catalog render, his endoskeleton neck appears to be missing.
Pigpatch returns in Ultimate Custom Night as one of the multiple selectable characters.
|“||He makes his way toward your office using the air ducts. Use the audio-lure to hold him in place, or the heater to push him back.||”|
— Menu description
Upon killing the player, Pigpatch will taunt them for dying at his hands, often ending his speeches with a cheery banjo riff.
- Pigpatch appears in the Ultimate Custom Night demo troll game (a reskin of Doofas the Dinosaur) as one of the reskinned enemies.
- Most of his quotes seem to reference ancient Japanese proverbs. One of them is a direct quote by Sun Tzu, author of "The Art of War". the literal meanings of the phrases may imply the failures of the player: "Even monkeys fall from trees", may be in reference to the player failing in general, since the phrase refers to the fact that even masters fail at their craft. "The nail that sticks out, gets hammered down." may be in reference to the player allegedly causing trouble, which in turn may be in reference to the Missing Children Incident, since the phrase refers to trouble-making. "The talented hawk hides his claws" refers to a talented person not bragging about their skills. However, the sense that Pigpatch used remains unknown.
- Pigpatch appears in one of the cutscenes of The Toy Chica: High School Years as one of the students Toy Chica falls for. One of his ears will be later seen stuffed in Toy Chica's bag along with other animatronic student parts during the last cutscene.
Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator
Ultimate Custom Night
Ultimate Custom Night
|“||I consider it a dignified death... Not really, it was actually quite pathetic. *plays banjo*||”|
|“||If you sit by the river long enough, you will see the body of your enemy float by. *chuckles, then plays banjo*||”|
|“||Even monkeys fall from trees. *plays banjo*||”|
|“||The nail that sticks out gets hammered down. *plays banjo*||”|
|“||The talented hawk hides its claws. *plays banjo*||”|