Party Room 1 is a small, enclosed room, where birthday parties appear to be held at the rebuilt Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. The room has a black-white, shiny, checkered floor and smooth walls with green-blue checkered stripes, as well as a confetti pattern on the walls' top half. The walls also have some sort of dark substance smeared on them in various places close to the floor. It appears to be ventilated by the Left Air Vent located on the left wall, which animatronics will enter to get to The Office.
The room has two large tables topped with a white tablecloth with a multi-colored confetti pattern, and two neat rows of striped, multi-colored party hats. The walls appear to have posters of the main characters, such as Toy Freddy, Toy Bonnie, and Toy Chica. The posters have the animatronics' "catchphrases" on them: Toy Bonnie's reads "LET'S ROCK!", Toy Chica's reads "LET'S EAT!", and Toy Freddy's has him winking while seemingly pointing at the viewer with his microphone, with the words "PARTY TIME" at the top, and "U READY?" at the bottom.
There is a mostly obscured banner on the ceiling, close to the wall. It is assumed this is a "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" banner, like in all the other Party Rooms, as the word "HAPPY" can be made out. A strand of paper dolls hangs from the ceiling in front of the banner.
- This is the only Party Room that Toy Bonnie doesn't visit.
- The air vents seem to be completely open, which is strange, as children could easily climb into them. Realistically, they would have some kind of panel which allows air to flow, but stops children from climbing into the vents for safety reasons.
- Toy Chica's party poster says "LET'S EAT!" despite the fact that her bib reads "LET'S PARTY!", possibly referring to the original Chica's bib, which read "LET'S EAT!!!"
- Despite this room being the only way to access the Left Air Vent, BB is not visible here before crawling through the Left Air Vent, likely because he stays hidden throughout his path to The Office.
- Toy Freddy's poster on the left wall doesn't respect grammar, as it should say 'Are you ready?' instead of "U Ready?". This is either a mistake or rather on purpose by Scott Cawthon to make the wording in the posters easier.
- Oddly, one of Toy Freddy's eyes appears to be closed, as if winking, however, it's likely a mistake.
Party Room 2 contains two tables with striped white and red tablecloths, decorated with multicolored, striped party hats, lined up in two neat rows on each. The floor is black and white checker tiled, and there is a green and blue checkered stripe on the wall near the floor.
There is a wet floor sign with a spill of some unknown fluid surrounding it. From the ceiling hangs a long, multi-colored banner that reads "LET'S PARTY!!!" in green text with a white border. There are also some multi-colored paper stars hanging from the ceiling around the banner.
- The air vents seem to be completely open, which is strange, as children could easily climb into them. Realistically, they would have some kind of panel which allows air to flow but stops children from climbing into the vents for safety reasons.
- The Flashlight position seems to change when Chica stands here; it shines more towards the center than when it's empty or when the other animatronics are present in the area.
- The fluid on the floor oddly seems to never get cleaned, even after being there for days.
Party Room 3's floor is made up of shiny, black and white white checkered tiles, and the walls are mottled gray, with a colorful confetti pattern at the top. There is a stripe with a green and blue checkered pattern with a black border that appears more than halfway down the wall, near the floor. As with the other Party Rooms, the floor is also splattered with some strange, dark substance, which appears to be smeared on the walls in various places.
The room contains two tables covered by white tablecloths with multi-colored confetti patterns. Shiny, multi-colored, striped party hats are lined up in two neat rows on each table. Bunches of colorful balloons are also attached to the tables. A sparkly purple poster featuring Toy Freddy, Toy Bonnie, and Toy Chica can be seen on the back wall. It reads "CELEBRATE!" in a yellow text with a purple border.
Thick, shiny, black wires hang from the ceiling in front of the camera.
- This is the only area, aside from the Show Stage, where Toy Bonnie can be seen holding his guitar.
- This is one of the three least visited areas of the game, the others being Kid's Cove and the Prize Corner.
- The poster seen in this room is the same poster seen in many of the rooms, including The Office. Upon completing Night 5 and the Custom Night, this image is shown in the background when receiving the week's paycheck and when getting fired, respectively.
- Freddy staring directly into the camera from close up may be a throwback to the original game, in which he stares at the camera in the East Hall Corner.
- The position of the Flashlight appears to change when Freddy enters the room.
- This is probably to illuminate his face, as the standard position of the Flashlight does not cover the area he occupies.
Party Room 4 contains one table with a decorative tablecloth, holding a set of presents with balloons attached at the end of the table. On the wall, there are paper plate designs of what appears to be BB or the The Puppet, Bonnie, and Freddy Fazbear respectively from left to right on the wall. Curiously, the Bonnie paper design is seemingly crying two streams of liquid. These paper plates decorations are commonly referred to as the Paperpals.
The floor is tiled in a black and white checkered pattern with a green-and-blue checkered stripe as well as a confetti pattern on the wall. Wires can be seen extruding from the ceiling. On the leftmost wall behind the presents are drawings, presumably drawn by kids. The same drawings can be seen in many other rooms, including The Office and Kid's Cove.
There is also a rare occurrence in which the Balloon Boy paper design can go missing. It is unknown what causes this; currently, it appears random, like the posters in the East Hall in the first game. Strangely, the same paper doll can be seen hanging in The Office at times, as if it moved there from Party Room 4.
- Toy Bonnie stares directly into the camera in this room, similar to what Bonnie sometimes did Backstage in the original Five Nights at Freddy's.
- Unlike Bonnie, however, this is his only position in the room, rather than an occasional easter egg.
- This is the only location where both Toy Chica and Chica can enter the same room.
- Toy Bonnie cannot be seen in this room in the iOS version.
- Strangely, whenever Toy Bonnie goes into this room, the wires to the right of the camera angle disappear. This was likely an oversight on Scott's part.
- However, the silhouettes of the wires can still be seen when the Flashlight is turned off, so it is likely that Toy Bonnie is blocking the light source that illuminated the wires.
- While Toy Chica is standing in this room, the garment around her waist appears to clip into her.
- In Five Nights at Freddy's 3, the BB paper plate doll appears in the box with the scrapped toy animatronics, and the Bonnie and Freddy paper plate dolls may occasionally appear in The Office hanging above said box as hallucinations.