- Not what you were looking for? See Flumpty (disambiguation).
One Night at Flumpty's
- Main article: One Night at Flumpty's
One Night at Flumpty's is the first installment of the One Night at Flumpty's trilogy. The original version was first released on January 28, 2015 for the PC, making it the very first ever popular Five Nights at Freddy's fangame. Its official version was released on August 22, 2020, with its Android version released on October 31, 2020, and its iOS port released on November 18, 2020.
One Night at Flumpty's 2
- Main article: One Night at Flumpty's 2
One Night at Flumpty's 2 is the second installment of the One Night at Flumpty's trilogy. The game's original version was first released on April 11, 2015, and its official remastered version was released on August 22, 2020. Its mobile port was published on January 20, 2021.
One Night at Flumpty's 3
- Main article: One Night at Flumpty's 3
One Night at Flumpty's 3 is the third and final installment of the One Night at Flumpty's trilogy. The game's promotional teaser was first revealed during Scott Cawthon's Fazbear Fanverse announcement on August 2020, and was officially released on October 31, 2021.
|"Perhaps some things are best left forgotten, forever..."
The contents of this article or section are from projects not a part of the Fazbear Fanverse initiative. This includes pre-rebooted versions of the games, cancelled projects, etc. Anything related to such is considered unofficial to the initiative. However, our sister wiki (One Night at Flumpty's Wiki) has already covered them.
- External link: Comics
Before One Night at Flumpty's was considered, the series was actually first started out as series of short comics by Jonochrome and his friends.
One Night at Flumpty's 2 (April Fools Edition)
- External link: One Night at Flumpty's 2 (April Fools Edition)
Before the official second game's release, the April Fools' version was released on April 1, 2015.
One Week at Flumpty's
- External link: One Week at Flumpty's
One Week at Flumpty's was meant to be the third follow-up of the One Night at Flumpty's series but was cancelled a month later after the announcement. It was first announced with a teaser on May 1, 2015 after the second game's launch, but on June 13th, Jonochrome decided to cancel the game.
The game would have seven nights with each level focusing on different characters, along with a total of fifteen cameras, brand-new enemies named Champ and Chump (the individual corpses of Eyesaur), and the Beaver's return as a mummy.
While announcing the game's cancellation, Jonochrome released the demo of what he had completed. While all the locations' graphics are completed, the demo contains only one night featuring Birthday Boy Blam. The rest were completely unfinished.
One Week at Flumpty's (Animated Series)
- External link: One Week at Flumpty's (Animated Series)
Jonochrome later turned One Night at Flumpty's into animated series of three videos with the intention of being the canonical and official version to replace the cancelled third entry, despite also being an April Fools joke. The series ran from April 1, 2018 to April 1, 2020.
- On 2016, somewhere after the cancellation of One Week at Flumpty's, Kane Carter once made a fanmade draft for One Night at Flumpty's 3 where Flumpty and some other characters supposedly work at the business corporation. Kane only worked on the UI and gameplay, Flhorn designed the 2D assets, and Phil Morg was a programmer.
- "I don't think this has ever been shown off before, but back in 2016 I worked on a fanmade One Night at Flumpty's 3. It had some amazing ideas (really funny too) but I can't remember most of it! I worked on UI and gameplay. Flhorn worked on 2D sprites. @phisnom was the programmer." - Kane Carter. February 11, 2020. Twitter
|The Five Nights at Freddy's Franchise|
|Fazbear Fanverse Games|