- Were you looking for the minor animatronics of the novel universe?
A list of minor animatronics from the Five Nights at Freddy's series who do not have enough information for them to have a separate page. The listed animatronics appeared only once with a very small role (e.g: appearing as briefly minor or environmental decorations), lacking lore-related details, and/or insignificant in the plot.
“Lemonade for everyone!”
“Fruit Punch for everyone!”
The Fruit Punch Clown and Lemonade Clown are clown animatronics in Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator. Both are available to purchase in "Smiles and Servos, Inc." from the Catalog mode. Lemonade Clown is worth $390, while Fruit Punch Clown costs $490. According to their catalog stats, both are listed with +3 atmosphere and +1 bonus revenue, but Lemonade Clown has +1 entertainment while Fruit Punch Clown has +2 entertainment. Both are not identified with health/safety concerns nor liability risks.
Both clowns appeared in the minigame, available after purchasing either one. The goal to beat the minigame is to scare the FNaF World Balloon Boy-like children for amount of points. It is noteworthy that the voice for both clowns is just text-to-speech, similar to Candy Cadet, although the clowns do speak with a German accent.
Cupcakes first appeared in Five Nights at Freddy's.
The cupcakes are smaller animatronics that are always with Chica and variants of her.
- Cupcake, The original version of Cupcake that first appears in Five Nights at Freddy's, can give you a Jumpscare in Help Wanted.
- Toy Cupcake, the toy counterpart of Cupcake, first appears in Five Nights at Freddy's 2.
- Shadow Cupcake, the shadow counterpart of Cupcake, first appears in Five Nights at Freddy's 3.
- Golden Cupcake, a "golden" counterpart of Cupcake, first appears in Five Nights at Freddy's 3 in a poster.
- Nightmare Cupcake, the nightmare counterpart of Cupcake, first appear in Five Nights at Freddy's 4, can kill the player.
- Jack-O-Lantern, a halloween version of Nightmare Cupcake, first appear in Five Nights at Freddy's 4: Halloween Update, can kill the player.
- Funtime Cupcake, a funtime counterpart of Cupcake, first appears in Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator.
- Blacklight Cupcake, a blacklight edition of Cupcake, only seen in files on Five Nights at Freddy's: Help Wanted.
- Cupcake Candy Bucket, a Candy Bucket counterpart of Cupcake, debuts in the Curse of Dreadbear from FNaF HW.
- 8-Bit Cupcake, An 8-Bit Counterpart Of Cupcake, Debuts In Five Nights at Freddy's AR: Special Delivery.
Gumball Swivelhands is one of Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator animatronics, obtained at Stan's Budget Tech priced at $ 125.
It is a chewing gum vending machine with a face and rotating hands that give it its name. Its eyes and mouth seem to be made with stickers, it has a balloon boy-like propeller hat, inside its head it has red, green, blue, yellow, orange and purple gumballs. In the chest area is the gumball dispenser. Gumball Swivelhands lacks legs, with a base supporting it, as does Prize King.
Unlike the other pizzeria animatronics, it does not own any minigames, nor does it appear in any minigames, such as Neon Jukebox.
Gypsy & Control Module Heads
Gypsy is a gypsy like toy that first appeared in Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location that inhabits the Primary Control Module along with three mysterious animatronics heads. Sounds:
|The sounds produced when interacting the the heads on the left side of the room.|
|The sound produced when interacting with the Gypsy.|
The Magician is only seen in Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location as a doll in the Circus Control.
He later appears in Ultimate Custom Night as one of the decoration props for the Sister Location-themed Office.
Neon Jukebox is one of Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator animatronics, obtained at Smiles and Servos, Inc. with an accurate of $ 1000.
It is an animatronic jukebox with the purpose of a jukebox, it is colorful and has several discs over the eyes and it does not have legs, it is only compatible with a board.
There are also no minigames, like Gumball Swivelhands.
Prize King It is one of the animatronics of Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator, it is obtained in Rare Finds Auction at a cost of $ 7770, and if you interact with it, you can access a minigame, where you give the player a prize, and with Good luck, this award can be the very same Funtime Chica.
He has the appearance of a king, with his crown and red robe, has green eyes and lacks arms and legs, being a base that supports him.In the chest area is the dispenser of the prizes, which are totally random.