|"You have a lot of work to do while patrons eat their pizza in the other room."|
The Graphic Novels
Michael Brooks is a small child who usually sports a blue t-shirt. He has a round face with wide brown eyes that "glisten", and he has short brown hair.
Before the events of the book, he was lured away by William in a yellow bear suit, along with 4 other children, and was never seen again.
Michael, as Golden Freddy, communicates to Carlton while he was trapped in the springlock suit. Golden Freddy was in the corner of the room staring at him. Carlton noticed that there were two tiny flashes of light in his dark eye sockets. But something strange was happening. Instead of feeling scared, Carlton was relieved despite the danger he was in, his heart was beating slower, his breathing was calm. He also heard voices that relieved him. When he was set free from the locks by Charlie, she also saw him. She was skeptical at first, she asked him the reason for calling him "Michael". Carlton knew he sounded crazy, but Michael was in that suit.
He later reappears to stop the four other animatronics when the group of teenagers was surrounded by them.
When Freddy and his band drag William's corpse away, Golden Freddy’s suit is not seen backstage nor helping the other animatronics.
Michael again appears in the book in the form of the Amalgamation. He tries to help Carlton and his friends escape Circus Baby's Pizza World. After Carlton was injected with remnant, Michael psychically appears, along with the four other missing children, to put together a set of drawings. After the drawings were put together, he gives him one of the his drawings, then disappears.
|"I was the first! I have seen everything!"|
This article or section contains a lot of speculation, which usually occurs from pre-release media, or just things that are still unknown, so please keep that in mind while reading. The page will continue to be updated with the most accurate information as more solid evidence is supplied.
- It's possible that he somehow used his spiritual powers to control Theodore in The Fourth Closet, to make him say "Silver Reef", making John and Jessica find the real Charlie.
- He shares his first name with Michael Afton and Mike Schmidt.
- It's unknown why in Twisted Ones, he doesn't help the others. Although, this is probably due to the fact, that Michael is mostly a ghost, and will only help depending on their struggles.
- In The Fourth Closet, it's unknown why him and the other four kids had forgot that William was their killer, and thinking he was friendly.
- However, this could be since the five of their endoskeletons were melted down into an amalgamation, thus erasing the memory when William actually killed them.
- In The Twisted Ones, when Afton's hideout collapses, it's still completely unknown of why him and the other four kids (when they were still possessing the animatronics) strangely disappeared.
- However, this can be due to the fact that him and other four were trying to find Afton and kill him once and for all, this goes wrong, leading the five of them to be captured and turn into amalgamation in Fourth Closet.
- Strangely enough, he does not appear in the graphic novel of the Twisted Ones, although he is mentioned.
|Novel Trilogy Characters|