FANDOM

A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • hello, mister tonic. you may not know me, but i bring a messege from a old place: the mushroom kingdom showdown wiki. you think its dead? well, my freind, the wiki is more then alive. its envolving. a sequle has has grown in the ashes, and now, how about coming back? we could use your help. so how about it? come back? oh, and one last thing: waluigi is still OP.

    thank you.

      Loading editor
    • FNAFguy234 wrote:
      hello, mister tonic. you may not know me, but i bring a messege from a old place: the mushroom kingdom showdown wiki. you think its dead? well, my freind, the wiki is more then alive. its envolving. a sequle has has grown in the ashes, and now, how about coming back? we could use your help. so how about it? come back? oh, and one last thing: waluigi is still OP.

      thank you.

      i cant come back, im banned.


      EDIT: I really would love to come back, I really would love to contribute again.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • an you debunk these facts from the game?

    Golden Freddy being real for these evidences.

    It's not a theory it's a FACT that he is not hallucination.

    • Just because he's jumpscare features floating head doesn't proof anything. Maybe Scott decided to make him more paranormal.
    • In FNAF 1 night 5 we hear him on a phone and we hear same audio that Golden Freddy has. (On night 4 we hear his jumpscare audio however it could be Chica and still hallucinations's screams can't be recorded on a training tape and yes it's his jumpscare but still a animatronic that killed Phone Guy might be Chica)
    • Golden Freddy the one who has 5th kid inside and you can't dismiss this fact and say "5th kid was never stuffed" if he was stuffed.
    • Golden Freddy's appearance in minigames doesn't proof anything? I think neither. Plus the cutsences.
    • Golden Freddy most likely a ghost animatronic.
    • In FNAF 3, the Mysterious Freddy is not him plus it's Shadow/Purple Freddy
    • Golden Freddy was a mascot from FFD. (While there are some debates him being Fredbear and not Fredbear I cannot say he's Fredbear, I don't want to see debates and debunk them hours and hours!)
    • Golden Freddy appears in a good ending and everyone agrees so.
    • In FNAF 2 also Fritz and Jeremty see the same FNAF 2 Golden Freddy.

    I debunked your theory. Sorry.

    And sorry for my bad english.

      Loading editor
    • View all 10 replies
    • Dismantled Foxy The Pirate (New Account) wrote:
      TonicHedgefox wrote:
      Just because Withered Chica doesn't have arms doesn't mean she can't kill Jeremy. She can still bite him, or let the other animatronics do the job. Now, Fritz Smith and Jeremy Fitzgerald both seeing the same thing is something I can't find out. But a FUDGING FLOATING HEAD (ITS DEFINENTLY FLOATING) CANNOT EXIST, IT CANT EVEN MOVE IF IT WAS A HEAD.
      Why not?There a lot of ghosts that present as floating heads... for example this secret SpringTrap screen.
      Secret IOS Springtrap Image

      SwagTrap: What did you say? Floating heads cannot exists? Well, no.

      Besides. Chica can't bite Jeremy. Her mouth is broken!

      She can surely headbutt.

      Also, that's Springtrap in the darkness.

        Loading editor
    • TonicHedgefox wrote:
      Dismantled Foxy The Pirate (New Account) wrote:
      TonicHedgefox wrote:
      Just because Withered Chica doesn't have arms doesn't mean she can't kill Jeremy. She can still bite him, or let the other animatronics do the job. Now, Fritz Smith and Jeremy Fitzgerald both seeing the same thing is something I can't find out. But a FUDGING FLOATING HEAD (ITS DEFINENTLY FLOATING) CANNOT EXIST, IT CANT EVEN MOVE IF IT WAS A HEAD.
      Why not?There a lot of ghosts that present as floating heads... for example this secret SpringTrap screen.
      Secret IOS Springtrap Image

      SwagTrap: What did you say? Floating heads cannot exists? Well, no.

      Besides. Chica can't bite Jeremy. Her mouth is broken!

      She can surely headbutt.

      Also, that's Springtrap in the darkness.

      No, she can kill him by her wires.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Wish you were still on the FNAFFW. ;-;

      Loading editor
  • I was gonna upload those halloween pics, but Jillips said we didn't need those.



    I guess I was wrong. GG though.

      Loading editor
    • Springy Boy wrote:
      I was gonna upload those halloween pics, but Jillips said we didn't need those.



      I guess I was wrong. GG though.

      If you have the FNaF2 and 3 ones, upload them. I don't have them.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Could you upload the files for the FNaF2 and FNaF3 Halloween update too?

      Loading editor
  • really well.

      Loading editor
  • Harassment Warning

    Warning: One or more of your comments on the Five Nights at Freddy's Wiki has violated its harassment policy. This behavior will not be tolerated. The offending comment(s) have been removed and are not to be posted again. This is your first and only warning. Further offenses will result in bans.

    Be sure to thoroughly read the rules before proceeding.

      Loading editor
  • That's a suspection. It isn't confirmed that endoskeleton is GF.

      Loading editor
  • On the page we should leave it as shadow/golden/purple freddy as it's unknown what it is. I could edit the colours and make it blue Freddy. 

      Loading editor
    • View all 6 replies
    • It is Shadow/Purple Freddy if you reduce the green levels.

        Loading editor
    • Also in gamma version there appears in corner some purple tints.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Let's not start an edit war. I don't think Nightmare Freddy is the main antagonist N.Frdbear would seem to be the main antagonist in the game.

      Loading editor
    • Well, are you a mod, admin or any part of staff? Right now, we shall leave it as AN antagonist, we shall ask a staff (if your not a staff).

        Loading editor
    • No i'm not a mod or anything just an editor with a diffrent opinion AND CAPS LOG. Seriously though i'd personally lable N.Freddy as the false main antagonist and N.Fredbear as the hidden main antagonist. It's best to drop an admin a message or maybe start a post about it? 

        Loading editor
    • The original victini wrote:
      No i'm not a mod or anything just an editor with a diffrent opinion AND CAPS LOG. Seriously though i'd personally lable N.Freddy as the false main antagonist and N.Fredbear as the hidden main antagonist. It's best to drop an admin a message or maybe start a post about it? 

      That's exactly what I said.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.