“Hi! Please take this map. Take a map.”
They wear glasses and a white hat, and their chestpiece is entirely yellow, with a black lowercase "i" printed in the middle; their lower half includes two small storage folds, which contain maps.
Though their gender is identified as ambiguous, the Map Bots can speak using either a male or female voice.
The Map Bots are employed to hand out maps to customers and visitors of the Mega Pizzaplex. These S.T.A.F.F. Bots have a habit of jumpscaring the player, but this will not alert nearby animatronics. Instead, they will follow it up with a request for the player to take a map, no longer jumpscaring them on sight. When the map is taken, the Map Bot will stop following the player, disappearing later on.
Multiple Map Bots were found. One Map Bot resides next to the elevator entrance on the third floor, and will follow the player until they go up or down an escalator. Another is found in Parts and Service.
At 1:45 AM, the Map Bot will show up when Gregory attempts to leave the staff areas or the Prize Counter. The Map Bot will try to force him to take the map, only to get shoved away by Vanessa as she catches Gregory to take him to Lost & Found.
In the "Van Ending", a Map Bot is struck by the van and is pushed off the windscreen via the wipers, all the while asking for the driver to take a map.
- During development, Map Bot created a lot of bugs, more than any other Security Breach character, and was almost cut out from the game's initial release.
- It later became a joke as a Valentines card for Steel Wool Studios's executive producer Ray McCaffrey.
- The Map Bots, Security Bots, and Nightmarionne S.T.A.F.F. Bots are the only S.T.A.F.F. Bots capable of jumpscaring the player.
- There is a couple of completely cut dialogue clip of an earlier version of the Map Bot's "Please take this map" quote, which originally uses the actual voice actor (name yet unconfirmed) instead of a text-to-speech voice.
- Through hacking, the Map Bots can be stunned with a Fazerblaster, like other S.T.A.F.F. Bots, even though Gregory only encounters them prior to acquiring the Fazerblaster. As a result, the "Warning! Tampering with Fazbear automated staff will result in suspension of your membership." dialogue will play despite being a different text to speech voice from the one the Map Bots use.
|"Hi! Please take this map."|
|"Take a map."|
|"Thank you. Please enjoy."|
|TBA||"Warning! Tampering with Fazbear automated staff will result in suspension of your membership."|
|"PLEASE STAND BY"
This section is empty with missing content. You can help out by adding to it.