- Not what you were looking for? See Mangle (disambiguation)
Mangle's Quest can only be accessed on Night 2 by going to CAM 07 and clicking on the buttons on the left side of the arcade machine in the following order; top-left, bottom-left, top-right, bottom-right.
The player takes control of Mangle. The player must move Mangle in a platform-style minigame to collect its four missing parts, each worth 100 points. A large kid runs around at the bottom of the screen from left-to-right on the second and third screens of the inner room. Landing on or simply touching the kid will dismantle Mangle and end the minigame. An exit will also appear on the last segment of the inner room, and touching the door will end the minigame.
If the player has already advanced in "BB's Air Adventure" and obtained the third ending, the player will be able to exit the inner room by jumping through an invisible exit in the top-right of the inner room. Mangle will then fall a considerable distance into a majority-red atmosphere. Falling all the way will show a very tall crying Puppet silhouette (or statue) collapsed down on its knees. Going left will show red balloon platforms. Follow these red balloons, and if "BB's Air Adventure" has advanced to at least the Third Ending, Mangle will find a cake on the last red balloon. Touching this will end the minigame and unlock the Foxy mask child in the "Happiest Day" minigame. Alternately, the player can use the Exit door on the far bottom-left of the minigame, but this will not unlock anything new in the "Happiest Day" minigame.
- From the original mobile port, the minigame can be only played after beating Night 1. The minigame itself is rather easy, just slide Mangle through the rectangular hall to collect all four missing parts. The running child was absent, making the minigame easier to complete without losing.
- For the cake ending, return to the starting point after collecting the parts by moving to the far left. When doing so, Mangle will fall into a secret area and land on the balloon platforms, giving the access to the cake. This can be only done by finishing "BB's Air Adventure" minigame first.
- The music box that plays throughout the minigame is an edited version of a "1870 Swiss Music Box with Bells: Parlor Music" sample from the Music Box Collection album by Hot Ideas Inc.
- The music box theme is later reused in Five Nights at Freddy's VR: Help Wanted when summoning a prize.
|Core Series Minigames|