- This location is labelled as CAM 10. See CAMs (disambiguation) for other CAM 10 location pages.
On the far wall of the camera, a glowing incandescent exit light can be seen above a door. On the wall to the right of that, a cartoonish poster of Freddy Fazbear can be seen next to a pizza. This room bears the same black-and-white checkered tiled floor as the rest of the attraction. A few stray tubes can also be seen on the far right wall, though it is unknown what purpose they serve.
On rare occasions, the poster of Freddy will change to a poster of Spring Bonnie.
Springtrap can be seen here, either standing in the right corner of the room, or having his head stare directly into the right side of the camera.
- This room also appears in Five Nights at Freddy's VR: Help Wanted, exclusive to the FNAF 3 mode.
- This camera, along with CAM 01, shows a visible exit, the first in the series to do so. As a result, the third game is the only one in the series to have a visible entrance/exit in the establishment.
- It is unknown why there is an exit sign above the door in this camera, considering that it is an entrance. This is most likely an oversight by Scott Cawthon, however it may also be there to make it seem more authentic or realistic.
- Unlike CAM 02, the Spring Bonnie poster that appears in place of the Freddy Fazbear poster is not missing the right eye.