- This location is labeled as CAM 06. See CAMs (disambiguation) for other CAM 06 location pages.
Two arcade machines with Bonnie on them can be seen on the left, while various wires hang from the ceiling at both sides. The arcade machine on the left flashes on and off, which is the arcade machine seen from the third game's teaser trailer. The floor and sections of the wall share the same black-and-white checker pattern as the rest of the building.
Springtrap can be seen here, standing either directly to the right of the arcade machine or next to the doorway.
On Night 3, the Shadow Cupcake can be seen sitting on the edge of the first arcade machine. Clicking on all four cupcakes (CAM 02, CAM 03, CAM 04 and CAM 06) will send the player to the minigame "Chica's Party", where the player gives cupcakes to four children.
- This room also appears in Five Nights at Freddy's VR: Help Wanted, exclusive to the FNAF 3 mode.
- The pictures of Bonnie on the sides of the arcade machines may imply that somewhere in the previous establishment, presumably off-camera, there were arcade machines for children to play on.
- The arcade machine light blinks slightly faster in the original mobile version.
- On the original mobile version, Springtrap can only be seen in his second position.
- This is one of the only rooms not connected to a vent, along with CAM 01, CAM 03, CAM 04, and CAM 08.