- This location is labelled as CAM 01. See CAMs (disambiguation) for other CAM 01 location pages.
Not much can be seen of this room, as the camera is directed very close to the wall. All that can be made out is an incandescent exit sign (which does not appear to have the added ">" symbol as CAM 10 does) and an exit door. Wires hang to the left of the room.
The rest of the room shows generic details present in most of the other rooms. The floor and wall show the same black and white checkered pattern as the rest of the establishment, and black tubes are also visible.
The attraction intended for the patrons to walk from CAM 10's exit to this location.
Springtrap can be seen here, staring directly into the camera with his right eye.
- The room also appears in Five Nights at Freddy's VR: Help Wanted, exclusive to the FNAF 3 mode.
- This camera, along with CAM 10, shows a visible exit, the first in the series to do so. As a result, the third game is the only one of the series to have a visible entrance/exit in the establishment.
- This is the only room in which Springtrap has only one position; he has two positions in every other room (excluding the vents).
- When Springtrap is outside the Office door, the player has a small window of time to open up the Monitor and play the audio on CAM 01. Since this is the closest camera to the door, Springtrap will likely move into this room, buying the player some time to fix any system errors. Eventually, he will move back towards the door, but repeating this process may allow the player to survive until 6 AM.
- This is one of the only rooms that is not connected to a vent, the others being CAM 03, CAM 04, CAM 06, and CAM 08.
- Strangely enough, the room lacks the tiled walls and floors of the office hallway, which it is connected to.