FNaF WorldStandalone RPG spin-off game by Scott Cawthon
- Were you looking for Graveweed's weaker counterpart, Bouncepot?
Graveweed is one of the several enemies encountered in FNaF World. It is encountered in Blacktomb Yard.
Graveweed has the appearance of an undead, two-headed version of Bouncepot, being dark purple in color with glowing white eyes, buck teeth, and three flies buzzing around its heads.
|Basic red tackle attack
||Deals medium damage to a single party member.
||Decreases the attack power of all party members and negates the effects of Gift Boxes and Neon Wall.
- Graveweed is one of the glitched forms of _!2222.
- If one were to look closely, its necks are clipping in each other.
- Graveweeds can spawn in Pinwheel Funhouse if one continuously enters and leaves the area or uses Hocus Pocus. It is unknown if this is a glitch or was done intentionally.
- This can be also done with Crabapple spawning in Chipper's Woods.