- Not what you were looking for? See Endoskeleton (disambiguation).
The Glamrock Endo is a very high-tech version of the original endoskeleton, being gray in color as usual like Endo-01 and Endo-02, but having a much stronger build, with its torso being covered in gold wires, and its eyes glowing red.
However, later in the ending, it is shown that their eyes were glowing red as they were controlled by something else, similar to how the maintenance bots are controlled via a remote.
The Glamrock Endos can only move when the player is not looking at them. When the player stares at it, it will motionlessly stand there. When the player looks away, it moves toward them to attack. Most often they tend to be inert until the player performs an action which awakens them.
Players however, do not need to look at them directly, but rather their directions. The player can also watch their movements through the cameras or while hiding.
Briefly, one crawls on a wall in the Utility Tunnels as a harmless entity, foreshadowing their later appearance in the story.
It is the skeleton/framework of Glamrock Freddy, Glamrock Chica, Montgomery Gator, Roxanne Wolf, Glamrock Bonnie, Glamrock Mr. Hippo, and (partly) Burntrap. The endos may appear in large groups and were first encountered in the Warehouse. Several also appear in basement area of the Fazbear Theater, and staying a long time in Bonnie Bowl sees a group of them crawl out from behind the bowling area.
Only one non-hostile endo appears active in the Parts and Services and simply stands there twitching.
Two hanging Glamrock Endos were last seen from the Underground's starting area during the Canon Ending. These Glamrock Endos get off their hooks as Gregory turns on the generators, making them active threats.
- The way the Glamrock Endo moves only when unseen is similar to the Weeping Angels from Doctor Who, SCP-173, or the Golden Watchers from the game Dark Deception.
- Glamrock Endo, along with Lil' Music Man, are the only animatronics/bots (excluding S.T.A.F.F variants) who never appear in a teaser or trailer for the game.
- Their walking animations are recycled after Glamrock Chica, Monty, and Roxy.
- In all of the posters, Glamrock Endo is depicted with five digits despite the fact that all other in-game appearances depict them with four.
- Originally, the Glamrock Endos in the underground were completely inactive, but the 1.0.5 patch made them able to roam around and attack just like others of their kind in the rest of the Pizzaplex.
|"PLEASE STAND BY"
This section is empty with missing content. You can help out by adding to it.