- For the series of jumpscares and deaths associating with the game over, see Deaths and Jumpscares.
“Faz-Facts: Animatronics can't kill you.”
The Game Over Room is the Freddy Fazbear Virtual Experience's location in Five Nights at Freddy's: Help Wanted where the player is sent upon failing the game mode. The player is given the option to restart the level they failed, or go back to the main menu.
The Game Over Room from the game's main hub takes place in an empty void, consisting of a table with a television which displays the image of the first game's game over screen. The Cupcake is also seen sitting on top of the television, but sometimes Nightmare Cupcake will rarely appear instead.
The television will display one of many messages, including "Faz-Facts" as fun facts about the overall series' elements, "Faz-Tips" as brief advice tips to tell how mechanics work, or other random messages. Although, sometimes the television will display nothing whatsoever.
- Kids love pizza!
- Animatronics can't kill you.
- These are completely fictitious scenarios.
- Balloon Boy loves to play pranks.
- It is drawn to sound
Unclassified messages include:
- Nothing was ever proven in a court of law.
- Who wants candy?
- What's your favorite pizza?
- Nothing can harm you.
- Follow instructions.
- Now hiring. Inquire within.
- Be sure to visit our Sister Location.
- Remember Jeremy.
- Follow the leader.
Curse of Dreadbear Hub
In the Curse of Dreadbear DLC's hub, the Game Over Room is set in a graveyard with a giant Dreadbear looming over the player, laughing. Behind the player is a closed gate, with Grimm Foxy behind it. Occasionally, crows will fly overhead, and Grimm Foxy will scratch the gates with his scythe.
Similar to the main hub, the television's screen will display random messages:
- Report glitches before they spread.
- Don't look behind you.
- It's only a dream.
- Where am I?
- From the game's demo, the player will be sent to the Game Over Room even if completing the game mode successfully. The room is similar to its final version but with the "Thanks for playing" text for the television's static screen and a missing Cupcake. If the player attempts to restart the level or leave the room, a random animatronic's jumpscare will occur and send the player back directly to the main menu screen.
- Freddy Fazbear's laugh from the first game is heard when getting sent to the main hub's Game Over Room.
- The "Faz-Fact: Animatronics can't kill you." message from the main hub's Game Over Room is a cover-up lie by Fazbear Entertainment, as almost every animatronics can actually attempt to kill.
- The "Remember Jeremy" message from the main hub's Game Over Room is in reference to the hidden message found in Scottgames.com's source codes when the game's first teaser was uploaded.
- From the Curse of Dreadbear hub's Game Over Room, ahead and to the right of the player, Dreadbear grasps a small gazebo surrounded by seven gravestones, under which another gravestone sits. After some time, glitch-like effects will appear on the central gravestone including green polygon shapes and purple particle effects.
- The "Don't look behind you" message from the Curse of Dreadbear hub's Game Over Room is telling the player not to turn around to identify Grimm Foxy.
- Dreadbear’s laughter from the Curse of Dreadbear hub’s Game Over Room is possibly an edited version of Freddy Fazbear’s laugh.
- When the player dies in Blacklight Mode, the Cupcake will be found next to the television from the left instead on top, constantly glitching into its nightmare counterpart. The Cupcake will suddenly give the player a sudden jumpscare if interacted.
|Freddy Fazbear's laughter when teleporting to the Game Over Room after failing the level.|
|TBA||Dreadbear's laughter when teleporting to the Game Over Room after failing the level.|