- Not what you were looking for? See Animatronic (disambiguation).
They first appeared in Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location as the main antagonists. Some of them returned in Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator, then again in Ultimate Custom Night and Five Nights at Freddy's: Help Wanted. They appeared again in Five Nights at Freddy's AR: Special Delivery, however currently, it's only Circus Baby, Ballora, and the Minireenas. Funtime Freddy and Funtime Foxy are also confirmed to arrive to Five Nights at Freddy's AR: Special Delivery in the future.
- 1 Physical Appearance
- 2 Functionality
- 3 Animatronics
- 4 Amalgamations
- 5 Speculation
- 6 Trivia
The funtime animatronics have highly upgraded models and detailed endoskeletons, with most of them have rosy cheeks of a color between red and purple, and a palette of colors among which white, pink and purple colors protrude. Additionally, they feature small spaces in their bodies that delimit each of the parts of their costumes, opening suits in different parts (especially the faces).
The funtime animatronics have optimized AI, created and designed by Afton Robotics, LLC, with the purpose of entertainment. It is revealed that each funtime animatronic have roles to in capturing and subsequently murdering children. It is also indicated through their dialogue that they, much like other animatronics in the franchise are self-aware.
- Main article: Circus Baby
Circus Baby, also known as Scrap Baby in her FFPS-UCN appearances, is the mascot of Circus Baby's Entertainment and Rental. She first appeared in Sister Location as the main antagonist, where she resides in the Circus Gallery. Her companion are the Bidybabs.
- Main article: Ballora
A ballerina dancer animatronic and first appeared in Sister Location, where she resides in the Ballora Gallery. Her companion are the Minireenas.
- Main article: Funtime Freddy
- Main article: Funtime Foxy
- Main article: Funtime Chica
- Main article: Bidybab
Miniature animatronics who resides with Circus Baby from the Circus Gallery location. They first debuted in Sister Location.
- Main article: Minireena
Miniature animatronics who resides with Ballora from the Ballora Gallery area. They first appeared in Sister Location.
- Main article: Electrobab
The alternate variant of Bidybab and appeared in the Custom Night Mode add-on for Sister Location. Bears no canon lore to the universe whatsoever.
- Main article: Bonnet
A recolored variant of Bon-Bon. She first appeared in the fifth game's Custom Night Mode.
- Main article: Lolbit
It is a recolored version of Funtime Foxy, first appearing in Sister Location as an Easter Egg from the main game but also appears in the Custom Night Mode as a custom character.
- Main article: Yenndo
Yenndo is a funtime endoskeleton and a minor antagonist from Sister Location. Despite his small role in the main game, he also appears in the Custom Night mode.
Funtime Springlock Suit
- Main article: Night 4 Springlock Suit
- Main article: Ennard
Ennard is an amalgamation of all of the Circus Baby's Pizza World animatronics. It first appeared in Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location but does not show up until the last level - Night 5.
- Main article: Molten Freddy
Molten Freddy is the remains of Ennard, with the consciousness of Funtime Freddy in control. He first appeared in Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator.
|"I was the first! I have seen everything!"|
This article or section contains a lot of speculation, which usually occurs from pre-release media, or just things that are still unknown, so please keep that in mind while reading. The page will continue to be updated with the most accurate information as more solid evidence is supplied.
- While many claim that the four main funtime animatronics are possessed by kids which they captured and killed. This may or may not be true.
- It's possible that the funtime animatronics are the by product of William Afton's experiments with Remnant.
- Music Man, Helpy, Security Puppet and the Night 4 Springlock Suit have designs that are similar to the funtime animatronics, however it is not confirmed if they belong to this class of animatronics.
- The animatronic Mangle is actually the first known animatronic to be given the "funtime" alias. It is unknown if Mangle is directly connected with the funtime animatronics apart from in name.
- Only Baby, Funtime Freddy, Funtime Foxy, and Bidybab appeared in the novel trilogy's universe.
- Baby, Funtime Freddy and Funtime Foxy have the most appearances out of the funtime animatronics. All three of them have appeared in five games so far. In fact, all three of them have appeared in every game since their debuts.
- While all of the funtime animatronics have appeared in more than one game, Yenndo and Electrobab have only appeared in Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location so far.