- Not what you were looking for? See Spring Bonnie (disambiguation).
- Or were you looking for Plushtrap from the fourth game?
Five Nights at Freddy's 4. It is a minigame in which the player flashes their flashlight at Plushtrap to stop him as he runs back and forth towards them in a dark hallway.
GameplayThe goal of the minigame is to stop Plushtrap on the "X" on the floor in front of the player. The player must listen carefully for the sound of Plushtrap's footsteps then turn on the flashlight each time the footsteps are heard for few seconds. If the player succeeds, they are rewarded with being 2 hours ahead on the next night (1 hour if challenges and/or cheats are enabled.) If the player fails to stop Plushtrap on the "X", they will be attacked, resulting in a "too bad" screen. Running out of time results in a "too bad" message which does not directly result in a jumpscare. If the player fails, they will be put into the next night without the skip.
As the week goes on, the time to complete the game decreases. The minigames start with 90 seconds (1 and 1/2 minutes) after Night 2 and end with 30 seconds (half a minute) after Night 4.Fun with Balloon Boy is an alternate minigame added to both editions for the Halloween update, and is considered to be canon. It is slightly different, with Nightmare Balloon Boy taking Plushtrap's role, different speed, and the timer. "Fun with Balloon Boy" replaces "Fun with Plushtrap," but the original game can still be played from the Extra menu.
Upon completing Night 6, Fun with Plushtrap is unlocked in the Extra menu to be played at the player's leisure. Once the player beats Fun with Plushtrap in the Extra menu, the player will unlock the ability to play Fun with Balloon Boy in the Extra menu.
Fun with Plushtrap
Fun with Balloon Boy
- It is the only minigame that affects how the next night plays out, depending on how well the player does in the game.
- Fun with Plushtrap is one of only two minigames which are also present in the mobile version of the game, the other being the Night 6 minigame.
- Fun with Balloon Boy will grant an hour bonus on Nightmare and Challenge mode, while Fun with Plushtrap will not.
- The "Great!" text may have been inspired by some of Scott Cawthon's earlier games, such as There Is No Pause Button! and Chipper & Sons Lumber Co., in which the text will display after completing a level or minigame.
- Both minigames appeared in Five Nights at Freddy's VR: Help Wanted as two of the "mini" levels of the Dark Rooms game mode.