- Were you looking for the PC version of Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator?
Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator (Mobile) is the mobile port of Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator, released for iOS and Android on August 13, 2019.
NOTE: A device with at least 1 GB of RAM is required for this game to run properly.
Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator puts you in charge of developing your own restaurant!
Prospective franchise owners will start by opening their new Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. Purchase your initial attractions, choose your decor, make sure all the equipment is working correctly and then open the doors! After a busy day you'll wrap up the paperwork and closing, often late into the night as you build your business! Once you're done you can take the revenue you have earned and reinvest it back in to the restaurant, turning your burgeoning pizza business into an empire! Fazbear Entertainment provides you all the tools and knowledge to build and run a safe and successful location.
Fazbear Entertainment is not responsible for liability from any and all claims, including negligence or accident, resulting in personal injury, accidents, or death from operation of Fazbear Pizzeria franchise. Fazbear Entertainment is also not responsible for anything left unwanted roaming around your pizzeria.
- Unlike the PC version, the mobile port now costs $2.99 instead of being free.
- This is because Clickteam had to port it to Mobile and code the controls.
- The mobile port offers an in-app purchase, which the player can buy cheat mode to have the options for unlimited money and fast workers.
- The buttons in the game have been resized.
- Rockstar Bonnie's guitar has been changed in both artwork and models due to copyright reasons.
- On the App Store, the game is referred to as "FNaF 6: Pizzeria Simulator" instead of simply "Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator"
- If done correctly, the player can place the same animatronic on a stage multiple times.
- Sometimes when upgrading the floor plan, the stage will disappear.
- Sometimes after playtesting, the player will need to re-buy the coinslot.
- The game may freeze for a couple seconds when first launching the game.
- On rare occasions, Scrap Baby or Molten Freddy may appear in the night without salvaging or buying anything.
- The 'Play Test' Button disappears for a few seconds after playing a minigame.