Not to be confused with the original Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, the player's franchised location in Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator is the individually-owned pizzeria that lays the foundation of the game. The pizzeria begins as a small, empty building, leaving it up to the player to customize and build up their business with their meager sum of $100.
The pizzeria is viewed in two forms: blueprint mode, where the player spends money customizing the building, and the Office, where the player spends each night fending off aggressive animatronics while trying to run menial tasks for the business.
The pizzeria is the smallest in the series, consisting of only one room. However, if we are counting the underground chambers, it is the second largest in the series, beaten by the second game's pizzeria.
- The only animatronics that appears in this location are Scrap Baby, Scraptrap, Molten Freddy, the Rockstar Animatronics, the Mediocre Melodies, Helpy, Candy Cadet, Egg Baby, Security Puppet, Prize King, Neon Jukebox, Lemonade Clown, Fruit Punch Clown, Gumball Swivelhands, and the Posh Pizzeria.
- This is the first pizzeria to be the main location in a game since Five Nights at Freddy's 2.
- The pizzeria is above the main map, as the Office, as well as the rooms accompanying it, are underground.
- Despite not being a performer in-game, Withered Freddy appears on the location's sign, but notice he is not withered at all.
- The pizzeria is located in Utah, the same state where the Novel Trilogy takes place.