- Not what you were looking for? See Freddy (disambiguation).
The pizzeria is/was the smallest in the series, consisting of only one room. However, if counting the underground chambers, it is the second largest in the series, beaten by the second game's pizzeria.
- Trash and the Gang - Light "animatronics" found in the "Dumpster Diver Weekly" section of the Catalog.
- Mediocre Melodies - Mid-Size animatronics found in the "Stan's Budget Tech" section of the Catalog, except Orville Elephant, who can be afforded from "Rare Finds Auction".
- Rockstar Animatronics - Heavy animatronics found in the "Smiles and Servos, Inc" section of the Catalog, except Lefty, who can be afforded from "Rare Finds Auction".
- Posh Pizzeria - Three animatronics found in the "Rare Finds Auction" section of the Catalog. Music Man and Funtime Chica are heavy animatronics, while El Chip is mid-size animatronic.
- Candy Cadet - A candy-vending robot found in the "Stan's Budget Tech" section of the Catalog.
- Lemonade Clown and Fruit Punch Clown - Two drink fountain animatronics found in "Smiles and Servos, Inc."
- Egg Baby - A scanner animatronic found in "Rare Finds Auction".
- Prize King - A prize vending animatronic found in "Rare Finds Auction".
- Security Puppet - A mysterious security animatronic found in "Rare Finds Auction".
Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator
The game begins with the player becoming a franchisee of Fazbear Entertainment, Inc. and gaining ownership of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Place. The pizzeria begins/began as a small, empty building, leaving it up to the player to customize and build up their business with their meager sum of $100.
The pizzeria is viewed in two forms: blueprint mode, where the player spends money customizing the building, and the Office, where the player spends each night running menial tasks for the business. After their shift, the player is also tasked with evaluating animatronics that have appeared in the alleyway near the Pizzeria to claim them as salvage. These include Molten Freddy, William Afton/Scraptrap, Scrap Baby, and Lefty. While salvaging all four yields a financial bonus to the player and is required for the game's canon ending, they become a hazard that attempt to attack the player in the Office, climbing through the vents on the left and right side of the office.
Upon completion of the game's final night, the player employer who is revealed to be Henry Emily the original founder of Fazbear Entertainment and former business partner of William Afton reveals that the vent system has been disconnected from the main building, preventing the animatronics from reaching children in the pizzeria, and thus trapping them. Henry then burns down the building using remote burners built in the floor, with himself, the player, and the animatronics inside, destroying all of them except for William.
Five Nights at Freddy's: Security Breach
At some point after the events of Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator, the burnt remains of the pizzeria would collapse into a sinkhole, and be left almost entirely abandoned. Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex would be constructed on the surrounding land, with Roxy Raceway over the sinkhole. At some point, an elevator reaching down the sinkhole to the pizzeria was built, Recharge Stations were installed in the basement and dining room, and a Security Bot was set to patrol in front of the building. Generators were brought in, and a high voltage cable reaching up to the Pizzaplex was installed, causing brown outs at Roxy Raceway.
Dufflebags found at Roxy Raceway reveal that employees had become aware of the possibility of a sinkhole due to segments of the racetrack cracking after concrete had been poured, leading to the discovery of both the cable and the elevator. A team went down to investigate but never returned.
In the game's Burntrap Ending, Gregory takes the upgrades from the other Glamrock Animatronics and installs them into Glamrock Freddy, allowing the two to navigate into the sinkhole and to the abandoned pizzeria. There, they confront and defeat Burntrap, burning the remains of the pizzeria in the process.
- This is the first pizzeria to be the main location in a game since Five Nights at Freddy's 2.
- The pizzeria is above the main map, as the Office, as well as the rooms accompanying it, are underground.
- Despite not being a performer in-game, a fixed-up Withered Freddy appears on the location's sign.
- The pizzeria is located in Utah, the same state where the Novel Trilogy takes place.
- All three enemy Glamrock Animatronics in their shattered forms, these being Glamrock Chica, Roxanne Wolf, and Montgomery Gator are summoned in random order during the sequence when Gregory fights Burntrap, and upon warding them all off, the Blob's tentacles then extend through into the room.
- During this encounter, due to Gregory needing to shut a door on Chica and a vent door on Monty, they are unable to be stunned with a Fazerblaster or Faz Camera in this sequence despite them normally being affected in other areas. However, they still use their stun animations and sounds when this happens, but will appear to slide across the floor towards Gregory while doing so. They cannot immediately jumpscare Gregory while stunned, but will do so after recovering, if they are still close enough.
- During the later stages of the battle against Burntrap, mysterious laughter of various pitches can rarely be heard echoing at random intervals.