- Not what you were looking for? See Animatronic (disambiguation), Freddy (disambiguation), Bonnie (disambiguation), or BB (disambiguation).
“October might be over, but we're far from being out of the woods. They're waiting and watching...”
The forest animatronics are a series of animatronics based around forests, who appear in Five Nights at Freddy's AR: Special Delivery as limited time animatronic skins. They were introduced for the Haunted Forest Event that started on November 12, 2020.
Woodland Toy Freddy
Woodland Toy Freddy, being a Toy Freddy skin, is similar. He is made entirely out of wood and is covered in moss. In his head, branches are coming out, replacing his top hat. Woodland Toy Freddy has a large gap within his chest and his limbs are covered in mushrooms and he holds a large walking stick instead of a microphone.
His behavior is identical to Toy Freddy. Like Toy Freddy, the player must wear the Freddy Fazbear Mask and look at Woodland Toy Freddy when he haywires. Woodland Toy Freddy can also make the player's battery drop rapidly. To stop this, the player must wear the Freddy Fazbear Mask.
Boulder Toy Bonnie
Boulder Toy Bonnie is a version of Toy Bonnie, and the second forest animatronic skin released on November 19, 2020. He is Toy Bonnie's second skin, after System Error Toy Bonnie in the Arcade Mayhem Event.
Boulder Toy Bonnie, being a Toy Bonnie skin, is similar. He is made entirely out of rocks and is covered in moss. His eyes are empty. He has numerous cracks all over his body and his limbs are covered in branches. His left ear appears to have a chunk taken out of it.
His behavior is identical to Toy Bonnie. Like Toy Bonnie, he speaks to the player as he moves around, and like Toy Chica, he requires usage of the Freddy Fazbear Mask when he haywires. However, when Boulder Toy Bonnie haywires, the player must pay attention to the color of his eyes, much like with Springtrap. If his eyes are red, the player must look away (whilst still wearing the mask), and if his eyes are white, the player must look at him with the mask on until they are red, then look away while still wearing the mask. Once he decloaks, shock him.
Swamp Balloon Boy
Swamp Balloon Boy is Balloon Boy's first skin, as well as the third and final forest animatronic skin released on November 26, 2020.
Swamp Balloon Boy, being a Balloon Boy skin, is similar, but is made entirely out of mud. Throughout his body, many roots, vines, leaves and moss are growing out of him. His eyes are empty and his mouth is much smaller, but is now attached to a large crack that goes around his whole head. His balloon now holds the same changes that he has, and his sign, also covered in moss, now reads "ROT" instead of Balloons. His hat propeller, instead of being four round flat pieces of plastic, now looks more like a boat propeller.
His behavior is identical to Balloon Boy. Like Balloon Boy, Swamp Balloon Boy is hostile, and will directly attack the player with a jumpscare, unlike his previous incarnations. He will start by saying his original quotes, like "Hi" and "Hello", as well as his laughing. Swamp Balloon Boy is harder than some of the other animatronics because he does not make clinking sounds when walking around. To tell where BB is, he makes sounds similar to blowing a balloon, and while rushing to the player, the sound of the balloon deflating can be heard. The player must look down to be able to spot Swamp Balloon Boy as he is shorter than all the other animatronics and thus, will only be spotted when looking down.
- The forest animatronics are one of four animatronic skins to be featured with their own exclusive jumpscare screams, the other being Flaming Springtrap.
- However, unlike Flaming Springtrap, their jumpscare screams are just their regular counterpart's screams, but edited.
- Despite lacking eyes, Boulder Toy Bonnie and Swamp Balloon Boy have eyes during their delivery encounters.
- Swamp Balloon Boy was actually leaked the day before he was released as he was seen in the game files.
- This was probably intentional by Illumix, so the team could spend time with their families on Thanksgiving.
- There was a rare bug with Woodland Toy Freddy where the screen would be stuck in one place and Woodland Toy Freddy would continue his route. This bug can be seen in Dawko's video . This can also happen with the other animatronics as well at rare occasions.
|The sound made when Woodland Toy Freddy attacks the player.|
|The sound made when Boulder Toy Bonnie attacks the player.|
|The sound made when Swamp Balloon Boy attacks the player.|