|"I always come back..."
This article refers an upcoming or planned project for the franchise's future.
|"You have a lot of work to do while patrons eat their pizza in the other room."|
- Not what you were looking for? See Five Nights at Freddy's (disambiguation).
Five Nights at Freddy's Plus is an upcoming official re-imagining of Five Nights at Freddy's developed by Phil Morg.
On August 28th, 2020, the name of the game was revealed via a tweet from the game's official Twitter account. After that, on September 12th, 2020, a teaser trailer featuring Bonnie was released. Later that year, on October 31st, the model for Freddy, a poster of him, and a room were revealed. After almost three months of hiatus, on January 19th, 2021, three new teaser trailers, as well as a secret fourth trailer were released, showcasing the new models of Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, and the Puppet (albeit the latter two are to a much lesser extent).
After the mostly positive reception of these teasers, Phisnom tweeted four bonus images on January 23rd, 2021, featuring bobbleheads, plushies, the iconic "Celebrate!" poster of Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica, as well as two clocks made by a company named "Fregdrick's Tools and Timepieces". Five Nights at Freddy's Plus will be the only game in the initiative that will be paid on PC.
On February 4, 2022, Phisnom uploaded his summary and FAQ about Five Nights at Freddy's Plus on Pastebin, revealing some quantity of details for the game:
- There will be five main nights, an extra special sixth night, a fully expanded Custom Night (which will also include more in-depths customization settings, AI adjustments, and mod support), and more post-game bonuses.
- The game will be paid and will be published on Steam by ScottGames.
- The animatronics will be seen moving on surveillance cameras.
- Phone Guy will not return but there will be new characters. It was originally planned that Scott Cawthon would reprise his voice role as Phone Guy but Scott declined to record new voicelines when it comes to implement the phone calls.
- The game will be much darker and include much greater emphasis in horror and mechanical complexity than the first original game.
- There will be unlockable prizes and trinkets for the player's office.
- The game will be a pre-rendered 2D game to remain faithful to the original Five Nights at Freddy's Clickteam era.
- The game will be first released on PC. Consoles and mobile ports will be planned later on.
- Merchandise will not enter production until after the game's release.
- There will be language support. So far, the Spanish translation will be added for the game post-launch updates. However, Spanish and other languages depends on the publisher's support after release.
- There will be unlockable extras like the older Five Nights at Freddy's games.
- The Ghost Detector from the "Breaking + Entering" video short will return but will have a minor role.
- There will be no playable minigames.
- There are no plans to feature voice acting for the animatronic characters. They will be mostly silent.
- There will be additional Easter Eggs and secrets.
- The game will contain references to other Five Nights at Freddy's games.
- The game will include as many endings as the first original game.
- There will be a "Classic Mode" options that will allow the players to change the game's UI and sounds to match the style to the original game.
- There will be cutscenes but will not be made as fully animated.
- The game's difficulty will be harder than the original game.
- There are currently no plans to make future entries beyond this game.
- Five Nights at Freddy's Plus's older titles include Five Nights at Freddy's 1.5, Five Nights at Freddy's REC and Five Nights at Freddy's RED, before the final title was quickly decided.
- The animatronics' design in Five Nights at Freddy's Plus is inspired by the old, neglected or in-disrepair animatronics from abandoned locations, such as the animatronics from Billy Bob's Wonderland.
|Fazbear Fanverse Games|