- Not what you were you looking for? See Freddy (disambiguation). Or, are you looking for the desktop version?
The mobile port of Five Nights at Freddy's 3 was first released for Android on March 7, 2015 and for iOS on March 11, 2015. This port costs $2.99. A mobile demo was released for all Android devices on the Google Play Store. It is the longest of the three mobile demos, with the first three nights being accessible. However, as the first night does not include any animatronics, it is still only two nights of gameplay. A port was also released for devices running the Amazon Fire OS, which cost $2.99 as well.
On February 4, a new remastered edition by Clickteam LLC was released, fixing all the bugs along with having the graphics from the PC Version.
- The animations for Springtrap happens frequently and slower than the actual PC version.
- The main menu music is low quality in an estimated 32 bitrates.
- The perspective effect is missing, therefore making the Office smaller than the PC version.
- The "honk" sound from touching Freddy's nose in the poster in the Office is still present. It is a bit more difficult to pull off due to the movement of the screen.
- The button used to open the Monitor and the button used to open the Maintenance Panel say "click", which is an oddity, as mobile devices use touch screens. This is likely an oversight made while porting the PC version to mobile.
- Springtrap only has 1 position for each room. The list of used positions are as follows:
- Animations such as jumpscares, Monitor animations, and the Maintenance Panel has barely any to no frames. Springtrap also has only one jumpscare.
- Minigames after finishing a night or secret minigames are easier because the minigames are literally a rectangle.
- The text in the Maintenance Panel that said "SYSTEM RESTART MENU" is gone and the spacing between each text is high.
- The End-of-Night Minigames are not featured.
- Chica's head from CAM 08 doesn’t flicker.
- The Phantom Puppet's sequence is shorter or longer than it should be.
- The secret cupcakes are harder to get because of the UI.
- The UI size is so large that finding the cupcakes are a challenge, and pressing the arcade buttons are also a challenge.
- The effects in the camera are missing.
- One can double tap on other Vent CAMs while on another cam to seal them.
- Springtrap's moaning sounds do not play as to they are absent.
- It is harder to get out of a CAM to where Phantom BB is.
- Some rare objects (except Shadow Freddy and the Freddy/Bonnie Paperpals) are absent.
- The image screen of Springtrap's head will display before the main menu.
- Jumpscares, minigames, and cheats are missing in the Extra, as the player can only view the renders of Springtrap and the phantom animatronics.
- Phantom Chica attacks even though the player's view isn't facing the left.
- Everything listed above is changed and fixed what it originally was in the PC version.
- The title theme and the Good Ending music are replaced with original tracks.
- The image screen of Springtrap's head is removed.
- The original mobile port is the first mobile port in the series where the animatronics are not more active/aggressive than in the PC version.
- However, avoiding the phantoms is considerably more difficult, after the remaster, this is no longer the case.
- The original mobile port is the first mobile port was leaving the game and returning to it without closing it will not cause most in-game sounds to mute.
- The original mobile port is also the only mobile port in the series that doesn't display PC version's numbers.
- From the original mobile version, if the player has a keyboard that is compatible with the mobile device, the arrow keys can be used to enter Minigames and Jumpscares sections from the Extra menu, but the minigames are missing and jumpscares are buggy.
- There is amount of bugs and glitches in the original mobile port:
- Occasionally, when Phantom Mangle appears, the noise it emits is not played.
- There are purple outlines on parts of the hallway and on the hanging decorations outside the window in the Office.
- This is possibly due to transparency issues when the images are loaded.
- When the Maintenance Panel is lifted, the Office's floor is visible beneath it.
- Though this can also serve as an advantage to the player, as players can tell if Phantom Foxy is there, as his foot is barely visible when the Maintenance Panel is up.
- On the Android version of the game, the game will freeze and the time will say 6 AM on the corner, then a couple of seconds later, the night will end. This also happens on the Android versions of the previous games.
- If the player double-taps a Vent CAM to seal it, and then repeatedly taps another Vent CAM right afterward, the latter vent will be sealed instead of the one they first tapped. This also occurs on the PC version.
- If the player quickly double-taps a Vent CAM immediately after toggling maps, the vent sealed will not be shown on camera. Instead, the last vent the player monitored will be shown.
- If the player looks to the left and right very quickly, it stops natural errors from causing.
- When Phantom Chica jumpscares the player, they have a chance of their night ending there.
- This is because Springtrap's jumpscare is obstructed by Phantom Chica.
- On slower devices, the Monitor & Maintenance Panel may end up being unable to be flipped for the rest of the night.
- If this happens to the Maintenance Panel, then the player is unable to pan from left to right in the Office.
- Phantom Foxy can stand in the Office without jumpscaring the player.
- Springtrap can crawl into the vents without appearing on the vent camera he snuck into.
- Original Version
- Remastered Version