- Not what you were looking for? See Five Nights at Freddy's (disambiguation).
Learn how to draw all your favorite Five Nights at Freddy's characters!
Filled with all your favorite characters from the bestselling horror video game series Five Nights at Freddy's, this how to draw is packed with step-by-step instructions to create your own artwork of these terrifying creations. The gang is all here, from mainstays like Freddy to Chica to the twisted and glamrock animatronics, with 96 pages of drawing fun perfect for any Freddy Fazbear's Pizza super fan.
The book consists of 96 pages including 31 characters from the main series games and the books to draw:
- Classic Animatronics
- Toy Animatronics
- Nightmare Animatronics
- Funtime Animatronics
- Twisted Animatronics
- Mediocre Melodies
- Glamrock Animatronics
|"PLEASE STAND BY"
This section is empty with missing content. You can help out by adding to it.
- This is the second activity book of the franchise, the first being the Survival Logbook.
- The illustrations in the book are originally from the coloring book.
- However, despite this, some of the characters from the coloring book are not reused in this book.
- Nedd Bear is the only character in the book who did not appear in the coloring book. Therefore, he serves as a new, standalone character. He is also the only character in the book to not be drawn in a cartoony style like the others.
- Mangle and the Puppet have the incorrect illustrations for their drawing tutorials, the illustrations belong to Phantom Mangle and Phantom Puppet. This was most likely an oversight since the phantoms reuse the same models as their original counterparts.