- Not what you were looking for? See Five Nights at Freddy's (disambiguation), or the other coloring book.
“Five Nights at Freddy's fans won't want to miss this awesome coloring book! Color in scenes featuring all of your favorite FNAF characters.”
Based on the best-selling horror video game series Five Nights at Freddy's, this coloring book is packed full of terrifyingly wonderful scenes for FNAF fans to color in and enjoy. From Chica and Foxy to Freddy himself, this Five Nights at Freddy's extravaganza has 96 pages of coloring fun perfect for any Freddy Fazbear's Pizza super fan!
The book consists of 96 pages including 60 characters from the main series games and the books to color in:
- Classic Animatronics
- Withered Animatronics
- Toy Animatronics
- Phantom Animatronics
- Nightmare Animatronics
- Funtime Animatronics
- Twisted Animatronics
- Mediocre Melodies
- Glamrock Animatronics
- Afton's Incarnations
- Unclassified Animatronics
- On July 14, 2020, the book was revealed.
- On August 30, 2020, the official cover was revealed to introduce five confirmed animatronics - Springtrap, Toy Chica, Twisted Foxy, Phantom Mangle, and the Puppet.
- On September 17, 2020, four preview pages became available revealing four more confirmed animatronics - Freddy Fazbear, Bonnie, Chica, and Security Puppet.
The book was positively received with five stars.
- The book was originally intended to release on January 1, 2021.
- This is the second coloring book of the franchise, with the first being Art with Edge, Five Nights at Freddy's.
- Claudia Schröder revealed on January 27, 2021 on her Twitter that she did the illustrations in the book.
- Some of the illustrations from the book were reused for the How-to-Draw book.