- Not what you were you looking for? See Freddy (disambiguation).
Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location (Mobile) is the mobile port for Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location, released for Android on December 22, 2016, and for iOS on January 3, 2017. The remastered port is released on March 20, 2020 for iOS and Android.
This is the official mobile port of Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location!
Welcome to Circus Baby's Pizza World, where family fun and interactivity go beyond anything you've seen at those *other* pizza places! Now hiring: Late night technician. Must enjoy cramped spaces and be comfortable around active machinery. Not responsible for death or dismemberment.
Five Nights at Freddy's Sister Location is the fifth installment in the Five Nights at Freddy's series, featuring new characters, new places, and new terrors!
- Features all five nights from the PC game.
- Includes Custom Night!
- Baby "death" Mini-Game
- Full Extras Menu
- Both endings available
|Original (Android v1.0 and iOS v1.0)||Remastered (v2.0)|
|The menu doesn’t feature any of the animatronics apart from Funtime Freddy||The menu shows everyone now.|
|The Main Menu music is looped||Menu Music is now full, being the one from the PC version.|
|The perspective effect is missing, therefore not allowing you to look up or down.||The perspective effect is now added, making it possible to look up and down.|
|You can’t look around when you move.||You can now, as long as you touch and drag through the screen.|
|Animations such as Jumpscares, Effects, The Monitor for the private room are either low to none.||Every animation is now updated with the frames directly from the PC version.|
|In the old port, the TV cutscene, the cutscene after you get scooped in the Scooping Room are missing, due to mobile phone ratios back then, and the TV cutscene taking too much frames.||The cutscenes are now implemented with all frames.|
|Music and sound like Ballora’s music box, the sound when you send Circus Baby to the Scooping Room is either looped or cut short.||This is no longer the case.|
|Most if not all, of the dialog is cut short.||They are added in again, being apart of the entire line.|
|Funtime Freddy’s AI in the Breaker Room is so high that he kills you in rebooting as low as 1 room/system.||His AI is as balanced as the PC version.|
|You always run through everything.||You now have a set of controls at the left side of your screen.|
|Funtime Foxy doesn’t twitch when seen using the Flash Beacon.||Funtime Foxy now twitches, like the PC version.|
|The jumpscare sound is the same for everyone, being the Ennard sound.||Each and every sound for the animatronics are now their respective sounds.|
|The Effects in the camera are missing||The effects are now implemented.|
|When doing the “Go Forward” / “Private Room” action, you only press the part of the screen that is corresponding to the area.||You need to look and crawl now.|
|During the Ennard Private Room boss battle, the sound cues are never panned to each side of the speaker.||They now do.|
|The Baby minigame is easier.||It is now the same as the PC Version|
|Some easter eggs are absent such as the blueprints.||They now show.|
|In Night 4, the Minireenas never come in from the bottom, and remember, you can’t look up or down, making honking the noses impossible, and meaning you only have 4 springlocks.||You can look up or down, meaning the Minireenas can come from the bottom now.|
Bugs from the old version
- There is a possible bug on Night 5 that the player cannot turn left or right, leaving Ennard to jumpscare the player.
- In some older devices, the voice clips Funtime Freddy makes in Night 2 are absent.
- Bidybab's alert vent bang is absent in custom night, making avoiding Bidybab more of a challenge.
- Sometimes, Funtime Freddy's commands will be mute on custom night, leaving Bon-Bon to kill the player unannounced.
- There was a glitch that the game will sometime erase its entire data, which was a fault on Clickteam's mobile ports. It was fixed in later versions.
- In Custom Night, on CAM 06, the Minireenas' position doesn't touch the oxygen tank.
- The app name is listed as Sister_Location, rather than previous games, which are listed in the styles of Five Nights at Freddy's and Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator but now in the remaster, it isn’t.*
- This is the first mobile port in the series to include a complete Extras menu.
This is from the old version: