- Not what you were you looking for? See Five Nights at Freddy's (disambiguation).
The mobile port for Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location was released for Android on December 22, 2016, and for iOS on January 3, 2017.
The remastered port is released on March 20, 2020 for iOS and Android.
This is the official mobile port of Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location!
Welcome to Circus Baby's Pizza World, where family fun and interactivity go beyond anything you've seen at those *other* pizza places! Now hiring: Late night technician. Must enjoy cramped spaces and be comfortable around active machinery. Not responsible for death or dismemberment.
Five Nights at Freddy's Sister Location is the fifth installment in the Five Nights at Freddy's series, featuring new characters, new places, and new terrors!
- Features all five nights from the PC game.
- Includes Custom Night!
- Baby "death" Mini-Game
- Full Extras Menu
- Both endings available
- The menu does not feature any of the animatronics apart from Funtime Freddy.
- The main menu music is looped.
- The perspective effect is missing, therefore not allowing the player to look up or down.
- The player is unable to look around when moving.
- Animations such as jumpscares, effects, the Monitor for the private room are either low to none.
- In the old port, the TV cutscenes, the Real Ending cutscene (after getting scooped in the Scooping Room) are missing, due to mobile phone ratios. The reason behind the TV cutscenes' removal is due to taking too much frames.
- Music and sounds, like Ballora's music box and the sound when sending Circus Baby to the Scooping Room, is either looped or cut short.
- Most if not all, of the dialog is cut short.
- Funtime Freddy's AI in the Breaker Room is so high that he kills the player in rebooting as low as 1 room/system.
- The player will always run through everything.
- Funtime Foxy was not shown twitching when seen using the Flash Beacon.
- All animatronics' jumpscare noise is reused from Ennard.
- The effects in the camera are missing.
- While going forward to the Private Room, the player can only press the part of the screen that is corresponding to the area.
- During the confrontation against Ennard in the Private Room for the Fake Ending, the sound cues are never panned to each side of the speaker.
- Circus Baby's minigame was made easier.
- Some easter eggs, such as the blue prints, are absent.
- In Night 4, the Minireenas never crawl in from the bottom, as the player would not need to look up or down, and can only unlock four springlocks.
|"PLEASE STAND BY"|
This section is empty with missing content. You can help out by adding to it.
- A lot of bugs can be detected from the original version:
- There is a possible bug on Night 5 that the player cannot turn left or right, leaving Ennard to jumpscare the player.
- In some older devices, the voice clips Funtime Freddy makes in Night 2 are absent.
- Bidybab's alert vent bang is absent in custom night, making avoiding Bidybab more of a challenge.
- Sometimes, Funtime Freddy's commands will be mute on custom night, leaving Bon-Bon to kill the player unannounced.
- There was a glitch that the game will sometime erase its entire data, which was a fault on Clickteam's mobile ports. It was fixed in later versions.
- In Custom Night, on CAM 06, the Minireenas' position doesn't touch the oxygen tank.
- The app name is listed as Sister_Location, rather than previous games, which are listed in the styles of Five Nights at Freddy's and Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator but now in the remaster, it isn’t.*
- This is the first mobile port in the series to include a complete Extras menu.