- Not what you were looking for? See Candy (disambiguation).
The Five Nights at Candy's series is a Five Nights at Freddy's fan game quadrilogy created by Emil Macko. The series originally debuted on July 2015. On August 2020, almost a year later after the first game's remastered edition came out, the series officially became a part of the Fazbear Fanverse initiative.
Five Nights at Candy's
- Main article: Five Nights at Candy's
Five Nights at Candy's, alternatively known as Five Nights at Candy's Remastered, is the first installment of the Five Nights at Candy's series. Unlike most Fanverse games, the updated version will not be built upon the original Five Nights at Candy's game, but rather the fourth game, Five Nights at Candy's Remastered. The original game was released on July 18, 2015, with its remastered edition releasing on August 14, 2019 for the series' fourth anniversary.
Five Nights at Candy's 2
- Main article: Five Nights at Candy's 2
Five Nights at Candy's 2 is the second installment of the Five Nights at Candy's series and serves as a setup for Five Nights at Candy's 3. It was originally released on 28th of February, 2016.
Unlike most Fanverse versions of games made before the initiative, Five Nights at Candy's 2 has been said to have some significant gameplay changes.
Five Nights at Candy's 3
- Main article: Five Nights at Candy's 3
Five Nights at Candy's 3 is the third installment of the Five Nights at Candy's series and serves as the finale of Mary Schmidt's saga. It was a prequel, chronologically taking place around the 1960s, a couple of decades ago before the events of the first game.
The original version was released on 3rd of March, 2017.
Five Nights at Candy's 4
- Main article: Five Nights at Candy's 4
Five Nights at Candy's 4 is the upcoming fourth and final installment of the Five Nights at Candy's series. On June 2018, Emil "Ace" Macko posted a picture of a puzzle. Solving it would lead to a video on his channel, teasing another Five Nights at Candy's game. He never actually confirmed it until the end of August that same year.
Five Nights at Candy's Remastered is included with a secret ending after beating Night Null, teasing the fourth game.
- Main article: FNaC Fur
FNaC FUR is an upcoming 2D platformer game made as a sort of expanded sequel of the "Candy's Adventure" minigame from Five Nights at Candy's 3, following Candy and Cindy as they embark on a quest to collect all the fur that Candy had moulted over the area. It was announced on July 24, 2022 at the end of Emil Macko's "Let's Inspect FNAF: Security Breach" livestream. It is currently unknown if this game will be part of the Fazbear Fanverse.
|"Perhaps some things are best left forgotten, forever..."
The contents of this article or section are from projects not a part of the Fazbear Fanverse initiative. This includes pre-rebooted versions of the games, cancelled projects, etc. Anything related to such is considered unofficial to the initiative. However, our sister wiki (Five Nights at Candy's Wiki) has already covered them.
- Main article: Long Popgoes
Long Popgoes is a free downloadable package of custom Discord emojis by Kane Carter and Emil Macko. Although it was confirmed to be unofficial to the Fazbear Fanverse initiative, it did officially teased Sara and Saffron the Squirrel for POPGOES Evergreen, as well as revealing the green cat character's name as Sour the Cat. Despite being named after Popgoes, this pack includes some Five Nights at Candy's characters, such as Candy and Cindy.
Five Nights at Candy's (Original)
- External link: Five Nights at Candy's
Five Nights at Candy's is the first original game in the series and originally released on July 18, 2015. Due to it having a remade version, which didn't remove any content from the original, it is not part of the Fazbear Fanverse initiative.
Five Nights at Candy's 3 (Demo)
The demo version of Five Nights at Candy's 3 was released on Game Jolt for free on October 2, 2016, first announced on September 22. The demo merely features Night 1 with Monster Rat being the only enemy of this level. However, when the full game was ultimately released, the demo was removed.
- Before the series' existence, Candy the Cat and some other animatronics were first created as Emil's Five Nights at Freddy's OCs on November 2014, and Candy was the first animatronic to be modeled but was just a head at that time. Emil's animatronic characters (specifically Candy the Cat) were stolen and became a part of the infamous Five Nights at Freddy's 3 leak hoax, as well as the fangame of the same name (which was later renamed to The Return to Freddy's), long before the third official Five Nights at Freddy's game was confirmed. As to put an end to this, Emil developed and released the official Five Nights at Candy's game a year later, which quickly became one of the most successfully popular Five Nights at Freddy's fangames.
- Emil created counterparts for Candy and Cindy but, due to being made just for fun, were not used for the Five Nights at Candy's series. These include: Phantom Candy, Nightmare Candy, Funtime Candy, and Funtime Cindy.
- "Just for fun, what could the shared FNAC/POPGOES universe be called if it were given a name?
We had a chat about this... maybe "Trilogyverse" since it only takes the first three FNAF games into account... or maybe something as simple as "The CPU" (Candy/Popgoes Universe)..." - Kane Carter. November 9, 2020. Twitter.
- Emil "Ace" Macko's Blog - Please meet Candy The Cat, he sure would like to meet you... - Tumblr
- Emil "Ace" Macko's Blog - Who really created Candy the Cat? - Tumblr
|The Five Nights at Freddy's Franchise|
|Fazbear Fanverse Games|