|“||Thank you for depositing five coins.||”|
— Rockstar Freddy, Ultimate Custom Night
Called play tokens in this game, the player gets ten at the start of each day (but loses all of the ones that they didn't spend form the last day). The player can spend one token to "play test" one of the items the player can buy in the Catalog during blueprint mode.
Ultimate Custom Night
Called Faz-Coins in Ultimate Custom Night, the currency can be collected by hovering the mouse over the randomly appearing coins across the Monitor or, if he's feeling nice, the player can get ten from Rockstar Foxy. The player can also get them if they counter one of the animatronics or using the Death Coin (whenever the player hers the bonk sound effect or clicking on Helpy). These are spent to buy plushies for Circus Baby, Nightmare Bonnie, and Nightmare Mangle to stop them from attacking the player. The player must also spend five Faz-Coins on Rockstar Freddy when he asks for five of them or else they will be killed. The final use for Faz-Coins is to buy the Death Coin from CAM 07, which will remove one threat from the night.
Faz-Tokens can be found in a multitude of locations in Help Wanted, usually three per setting. While in the main hub of The Freddy Fazbear Virtual Experience, a monitor on the right will keep track of the number of tokens the player has found out of the total of thirty. Collecting these have more effects than just completion as well. The most obvious outcome is unlocking prizes at the Prize Counter for reaching certain thresholds. There are 30 Faz-Tokens to collect during the game. If the player finds a Faz-Token that they already have found, then it will appear translucent blue (except the one found in the Prize Counter, which just disappears). Collecting Faz-Tokens also seems to increase how solid Glitchtrap appears, changing from a transparent green outline to a fully-formed rabbit mascot.
Faz-Tokens unlock prizes found at the Prize Counter under the Special tab. These are as follows:
- Basketball (Available from beginning)
- Cockroach (5 Faz-Tokens)
- Plastic Cup (8 Faz-Tokens)
- Fan (10 Faz-Tokens)
- Rolled Paper (15 Faz-Tokens)
- Freddy Mask (20 Faz-Tokens)
- 8-Ball (22 Faz-Tokens)
- Helpy (25 Faz-Tokens)
- Exotic Butters (All 30 Faz-Tokens)
NOTE: Please be aware that these locations were pulled from various online playthroughs. An update occurred which may have removed some of these locations.
|The following information contains spoilers. To view them, click the [show] tag.|
- The front view of the token reveals the year of establishment for Freddy Fazbear's Pizza: 1983.
- It is interesting to note that is the same year displayed on the TV in the End-of-Night Minigames in Five Nights at Freddy's 4.
- The Faz-Token appears to be a reminiscent to actual tokens to use in the Chuck E. Cheese's pizzeria.
- The Faz-Tokens first appeared in FNaF World.
- There are three achievements in the VR game that have the Faz-Tokens on the icon.