|"I was the first! I have seen everything!"
This section archives a lot of theories and speculation, which usually occurs from pre-release media, or just things that are still unknown, so please keep that in mind while reading. The page will continue to be updated with the most accurate information as more solid evidence is supplied.
- Not what you were looking for? See Afton (disambiguation).
“Daddy, just once let me go play with her! She's so pretty and shiny! Didn't you make her just for me?”
In the Sister Location death minigame, she wears a pink shirt with two black buttons, a red bow in her hair, wears a blue skirt, and black shoes. She also has ginger/blonde hair and bright green eyes.
Elizabeth appears to be innocent and have an apparent fascination with the animatronics, most notably Circus Baby. She has a child-like mentality, marveling at Baby's ability to make ice cream and balloons. She also portrays a pushy and spoiled nature, repeatedly asking her father to let her see Circus Baby by using the excuse that the machine was seemingly made in her honor. Elizabeth is also shown to be disobedient, as she disregarded her father's commands and went close to Baby without his knowledge, which resulted in her tragic death and the cancellation of the pizzeria's grand opening.
As Circus Baby, her mind was warped to the point she believed herself to actually be the animatronic that killed her, and she displayed a malicious nature reminiscent of her father William and her brother Michael when he was younger.
|Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location||Major character||First appearance; main antagonist; as Circus Baby (Main game)|
Minigame character (Circus Baby's Minigame)
|Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator||Major character||Secondary antagonist; as Scrap Baby.|
- She has a British accent, like her father and brother, William Afton and Michael Afton.
- Before the release of Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator, Elizabeth's name was unknown, but after the release of the sixth game, it was confirmed that her name was Elizabeth Afton. Before that, she was simply referred to as ''the daughter'' or "the little girl".
- Elizabeth is implied to be the only person William ever cared about, seeing as he seemingly built Circus Baby in her honor, and even told her to stay away from Baby, due to the fact the animatronic was programmed to kill children.
- However, William knew of her possession of Baby, yet paid and allowed technicians to shock her for an indefinite amount of time. In this case, it's likely his connection towards Elizabeth wasn't as genuine as it seemed.
- Elizabeth is the first child to have a voice in the franchise.
- Oddly enough, in the Circus Baby death minigame, Elizabeth appears to lack a mouth, unlike the other children in the minigame.
- In Five Nights at Freddy's 4, one can see what appears to be Elizabeth's room in the minigame house.
|Core Series Characters|